Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im new here so i know your thinkin that i might not be the person to listen to but, i thought id let you know that there is a performance shop that makes intercooler(water/air cooled) for the JRSC, my friend has one on his 00 itr, 20-25 whp gain on this, you can check out the product or call do the guy the site is www.lhtperformance.net, check it out, nice guy, just a heads up

5,022 Posts
Google for Aquamist. That is the same aftercooler that JR sells, for a much cheaper price. A shop in San Marcos sells them for just a bit cheaper than JR does. Not going to say which shop but Google will tell you.

· no longer moderate
4,216 Posts
the rsx manifold was designed so a cooler could in fact be done...the civic kit was not! the way the rsx manifold was made would allow a coiled unit inside the manifold, from the bottom side(not between the manifold and head itself)... the civic kit being it is on it's side might have more room than the rsx does...the aquamist that Sonny is refering to i believe is the way to go, for the cooling effect to the blower case itself... the water set up might be able to be run, using the nos program on the K-PRO... :thumbsup:
...mateo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.