Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I love my Type S, but I just tried out an Evo. They are crazy fast. I dont want to give up my RSX so I am thinking of boosting it with a JRSC because I want power all along my RPMs. The Evo felt slow at higher RPMs. If i were to be getting a JRSC Street Version, what do you estimate it will cost for the complete setup installed and what other parts would it be a "must" to upgrade? Please dont hit me with search stuff. Sorry if it has been discused already, but please try to help a poor 18 out lol. Thanks.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks but I already read that actually. What I wanted to know also is can I supercharge with my stock headers and could I keep my stock clutch. With totla parts and labor, how much do you estimate it would cost to drive away with a fully functional supercharged type s?

·
6,734 Posts
JRSC Street kit - 2800 or less
Install - 650, free if you DIY
Race upgrade - 1000 or less

Expect to spend about 4000 large.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do I need to buy headers first? All I have now is V2 and catback. Can I supercharge with just those mods??

·
6,734 Posts
A "header"! Not really necessary. It would be more beneficial if you had one but not necessary. Read the FAQ about exhaust and answer your own question.

·
Registered
340 Posts
wdsonny said:
JRSC Street kit - 2800 or less
Install - 650, free if you DIY
Race upgrade - 1000 or less

Expect to spend about 4000 large.
We install the street kit for 325.00 ..This is one of Jackson's easiest installs..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts