Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm reluctant to sell my jrsc, but I need the money. Kit has between 15-20k miles, majority of the mileage was run with the 5lb pulley.

Kit includes:
-JRSC
-9lb pulley
-5lb pulley
-2 USED belts (I recommend you buy new ones AND CHANGE THE OIL IN THE SUPERCHARGER AS IT'S NEVER BEEN CHANGED)
-RC 750cc injectors (NO CLIPS)
-Golden Eagle Fuel Rail
-COMPLETE with all brackets and hoses
-K-Pro PNF

PRICE IS FIRM, GO BUY IT FROM SOMEONE ELSE IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY PRICE.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SERIOUS seller here who always leaves his buyers 100% satisfied in having dealt with me.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Just letting you know...K-Pro price dropped quite a bit recently. I think the new price is 700 from hondata - 400 if you bought reflash. I may be a little off on prices but I know it is no longer almost 1k.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just letting you know...K-Pro price dropped quite a bit recently. I think the new price is 700 from hondata - 400 if you bought reflash. I may be a little off on prices but I know it is no longer almost 1k.
yeah I heard, but I'm not giving away a free ecu or shipping with insurance and paypal fee.

Alot of the people selling kpro at below market price really have no feedback, so anyone who wants to take a gamble they're more than welcome to.

Whoever decides to pay my asking price can rest assured they're making a safe transaction where they run no risk of anything.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts