Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
k24/k20 NA Monster
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after you install this, do you need to install a better fuel system for this or is the stock one fine? also, what about the cooling of the engine, i.e thermostat radiator etc.. so after i install the sc and the new clutch flywheel, what should i do next???

·
no longer moderate
5,145 Posts
chad_everson said:
after you install this, do you need to install a better fuel system for this or is the stock one fine? also, what about the cooling of the engine, i.e thermostat radiator etc.. so after i install the sc and the new clutch flywheel, what should i do next???

really!
sup, Chad
...mateo

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
wdsonny said:
Hey macatz,
You should feel what 7psi feels like. You drove it with 5psi. That wasn't fast. 7psi is a kick in the nutz.
No shit, try it with a 4.74 gear. :D I can start in second gear as if I was in first before. :) I have a 3" on the way plus another pulley showed up today, might be a double digits very soon...

·
k24/k20 NA Monster
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
already have the header

K20A2 said:
Nice, check out the deal with the JRSC and the header, it is killer and only from Club RSX!
got the header thinking bout getting the exedy stg 2 and flywheel, have the money just reading into the sc right now. want to know what i am getting exactly before i drop almost 4k ya know.. still reading into it a bit.. but when i do, i plan on buying it off here..

·
Registered
227 Posts
K20A2 said:
No shit, try it with a 4.74 gear. :D I can start in second gear as if I was in first before. :) I have a 3" on the way plus another pulley showed up today, might be a double digits very soon...
I gotta K20A and want to keep the accessories underdriven with stock crank pulley, but still want to keep 7 lbs. of boost. Can you get me a 3.2" or 3" pulley?

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
Texas-R said:
I gotta K20A and want to keep the accessories underdriven with stock crank pulley, but still want to keep 7 lbs. of boost. Can you get me a 3.2" or 3" pulley?
I can once they are released but not until then. I am getting a prototype for testing only. It might be some time before they are officially released.

·
Banned
7,563 Posts
hey chris how good of a combo would the exedy hyper single teh assisted one. im thinking about getting that and the flywheel that comes in the combo

·
Banned
7,563 Posts
how much does it run cuz my freind said that since his shop is closing down and he needs to get rid of it he will give me the combo for a grand

·
Banned
7,563 Posts
also about how much power will it hold (that combo that im talking about)

and has their been any problems with them?

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
Organic clutch and flywheel is $636 and the ceramettalic and flywheel is $734.

The organic will hold around 250 ft lbs and the ceramtallic up to around 400 ft lbs if I remember correctly.

·
Banned
7,563 Posts
so which one is the hyper single?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts