Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Hellafunctionnal
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello guys i did my research but didn't come up with the info i'm looking for

I know rsx s/c is bolting on good only need cutting on the rad support but that dosen't matter's.
But i don't know anything about belt lenght and for the autotentioner if its fitting or not what is require to make it fit ?

The reason why i don't want to use ep3 specific blower is that i cannot aftercool it...

·
ride height Nazi
7,601 Posts
No idea on the belt.....you also have to look at your belt line and use a different pulley.

·
Hellafunctionnal
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It require a smaler pulley ?

And when you talk about belt line, your talking about alligment ?

Thanks for the reply !

·
Boost... My Anti-Stance
370 Posts

·
Hellafunctionnal
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@ bluep3k24 thanks you !

So, i'm going to need to mesure my proper belt lenght, then buy the little adapter spacer and cut my rad support for clearence issue and everything should be fine ?

·
Hellafunctionnal
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
belt length is going to depend on your boost pulley selection. you can use your stock auto tensioner with the RSX JRSC but you might want to pick up part #3 (or one like it) from the link:
http://ecommerce.mossmotors.com/s/supercharger/honda-civic/06--civic-si-tensioner-assembly---spare-parts/2993
it moves the autotensioner slightly forward to provide better belt wrap and more tensioner travel
On the wbsite its not very clear
the part #3 Bolt, Flat Head, M8 x 1.25 x 25mm
But part #2 Bracket, Tensioner Assembly

Part number 2 look more too what i need haha but in the shema its the part number 3

·
Boost... My Anti-Stance
370 Posts
the adapter plate may only be needed if you are running a smaller pulley- like a 3.0 or 3.2 in.... if you are putting the JRSC on your k20a3 then you most likely will be using a 3.7in- 4.0in pulley so it might be enough without the plate. its your call... to have and not need or to need and not have lol

·
Hellafunctionnal
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a k20a probably the same but i will run for now the street kit and next year with smaller pulley and aftercool it

·
Registered
26 Posts
hello guys i did my research but didn't come up with the info i'm looking for

I know rsx s/c is bolting on good only need cutting on the rad support but that dosen't matter's.
But i don't know anything about belt lenght and for the autotentioner if its fitting or not what is require to make it fit ?

The reason why i don't want to use ep3 specific blower is that i cannot aftercool it...

I have a jrsc ep3 manifold if u wanna trade. Got cash on top. Lmk 267 503 3190

1 - 10 of 10 Posts