Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! could you tell me what cat-back system would you recommend to use with JRSC "Race Version" :dontknow:

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wdsonny said:
Can you read? There are so many choices.
Funny guy.
I am looking to see what cat-back other people have used with there JRSC. Those are the people I hope to hear from.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Ya you should be fine with 2.5in(ID) or larger. On the smaller side you could check out the buddy club Spec III which is 2.5in(65mm). I have it and its nice. For better flow you might wanna go with the thermal 3in like sonny has. I think thats just about perfect for FI apps. But like sonny said its all about preference as long as they have a large enough diameter.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wdsonny said:
I didn't mean to sound funny. It's just that it is personal preference. One thing you want to look at is inside diameter. 2.25inch is too restrictive. I like 3inch. The flow is alot better.

Hey wdsonny no prob dude. :) Thanks for the info guys. The local shop is suggesting for me to go with DC twin canister cat back, What do you guys think.

·
Master of Auto Talk
555 Posts
Sporting the Borla over here. Sounds good, feels good, just haven't dyno
"official numbers" to see.

·
Registered
212 Posts
RiceRocket112 said:
Hey wdsonny no prob dude. :) Thanks for the info guys. The local shop is suggesting for me to go with DC twin canister cat back, What do you guys think.
isnt the twin canister too restrictive? how about the hks hi-power? what is the inside diameter of the hks hi-power?
hey also how would the new greddy race exhaust do? i heard it has a 2.75" diameter and it would be better for i think...psi less than 15 or so...

·
Registered
11 Posts
i plan on strappin the JRSC race version on my car in the next few months and probably headers....i'd like to have the flow and gains a 3" exhaust would provide but i'm worried its gonna be waaayy to loud for my taste. Anyone have any exhaust suggestions? or maybe a larger diameter exhaust with something to silence it?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.