Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right under and to the right of the MAP plug there is a nozzle.. What plugs into there?? anything?? or is it just to be plugged up??

in this picture...the red circle is around a small length of hose i now have on this nozzle... the yellow circle is the top of the MAP bracket and is the blue MAP plug...

what is *supposed to go in the red circle?

Attachments

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
nevermind... i am an idiot... i didnt hook up the MAP sensor hose right...

the problem was the nozzle faces right off of the MAP spacer and it needs to face left in order for the length of hose they gave to reach to the nozzles up by the fuel rail. I had both nozzles by the fuel rail capped off (DUH!!!) and the top most nozzle on the top of the throttle body bracket wasnt capped as it should be.

I jimmy rigged the map spacer kind of sideways for now so the hose would reach and tightened the map sensor on top of the spacer with screw going down to bottom (hard to explain)... either way its fine for now but i'm calling jackson tomorrow to get them to send me a spacer with the nozzle facing west (toward passenger side).

I went out and road tested and HOLY FUCKAMOLY !!!!! i love this shit!!!! THIS IS BOOST BABY!!!! earlier when i road tested it was all jumpy and crap because the MAP wasn't hooked up right... now we're rockin' and rollin' and i can sleep not having to worry about why the F my car is running all crappy.

I LOVE BOOST !!!! 7psi baby!!! yeah!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.