Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading through the JRSC threads and came across the JRSC sticky. At the very bottom of the first post the question is "Will i love it?" Very few responses were made to that. Therefore, I wanted to see if I could get some elaboration on that. I am interested in the race version. I watched a couple videos of the kit and it doesn't seem that impressive but perhaps they are misleading. Thanks.

·
Registered
410 Posts
i have the street kit now and am planning on upgrading to the race version once i check on a few emissions details and i love it so far. Makes the car a lot more fun to drive on an everyday basis and quick enough to get into trouble.

·
Master of Auto Talk
1,260 Posts

·
6,734 Posts
Well, I don't know what to tell you. Have you heard anyone complaining about the JR setup other than no upgrades as of yet? If nobody that has it did not like it, you would hear alot of complaints. Because everyone provides positive feedback nobody interpets loving it as negative. Then again, I have not personally stated that I love the JRSC race version, but I do appreciate a very fast sleeper mobile that makes people ponder the question, "Is my car really as fast as the aftermarket part's manufacturer's HP claim?"

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
go with the spooling sound of a turbo and the pssshhhtt sound of a bov rather than a whine from the supercharger... :laughing: j/k. will you love it? probably, most definitely yes... that is, until you're have something better in front of you... greddy or cn??? one of life's many tough decisions :thumbsup:

·
[email protected] stock tires I/E
1,091 Posts
I rode in one that had the street kit and it was a very nice improvement over stock. It wasn't my car so I didn't drive it or be in it enough to love it but I think it is very worthwhile because it smooths things out considerably. You don't even feel VTEC kick in cause the pull comes on so early that it pulls from the low end of the power band.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I have downloaded all of those videos. I know this is a hard question to explain without riding in the car but just how hard does it pull with the race kit?

·
Registered
740 Posts
wdsonny said:
It pulls like a crack whore on her knees!
Dude you kill me LOL :laughing:

emfollin my opinion go with the JRSC, those guys know their shit :D They did alot of R&D on this kit. What is nice is the fact that it is only going to get better and better, with boost upgrade. Jackson and Hondata are the dudes you want to go with.
:beerchug:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts