Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
typespilot
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my J's Racing 2 piece exhaust manifold.

J's Racing exhaust manifold is SOLD

Item is rare and not common!

I am selling my RSX and will no longer have use for this.

I purchased the first section from someone who bought a JDM engine for a K swap and could not fit this on his vehicle. The manifold was actually shipped with the engine!

The second part I purchased through Password JDM and waited over 15 weeks for it to be delivered. I can include paperwork.

Item does not have any dents or cracks. I polished up the first section prior to putting it on the vehicle and the color of the stainless is now bronze from the heat it was exposed to. It will polish back up to a mirror like finish if you want it to.

The 2 piece exhaust manifold has hardware that secures the pieces together. I had the bolts, and springs cadmium plated. I did not want to worry about corrosion. There are two stainless ARP nuts also.

I am selling for $1250. Free shipping.

Item is listed on eBay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/182561814465?rmvSB=true

Here are pictures of the item before I installed it on my vehicle. I polished up the first section because it looked exactly how it does now.

IMG_4545 by Corey Ganoom, on Flickr

IMG_3805 by Corey Ganoom, on Flickr

Here are the photos of how it looks today. I did not want to spend time polishing it for the sale. I like the bronze color anyways.

J's Racing Integra DC5 RSX Racing 4-2,2-1 Racing exhaust manifold by Corey Ganoom, on Flickr

J's Racing Integra DC5 RSX Racing 4-2,2-1 Racing exhaust manifold by Corey Ganoom, on Flickr

·
typespilot
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
typespilot
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.