Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
updates on page 2,3,4
this is my first progress post... any feedback is appreciated..
photoshoot on page four

Exterior/interior
depo headlights with HIDs
aspec front lip
rep. mugen rear lip
JDM dc5r visors
JDM F&R honda and integra badges
rep. fogs
rep. deck spoiler lip
06 type s wheels painted whitenot yet installed
JDM sidemakers
DIY suede pillars and headliner
DIY red stitched seats and steering wheel

Engine/Suspension
BC N+ coilovernot yet installed
ingals camber kitnot yet installed
progress 24mm adj swaynot yet installed
wilwood BBKnot yet installed
diy hodata intake box
SS brakelinesnot yet installed

my car is a EBP 03 base auto
more recent pictures on page 4... let me know what ya think... feed back is appreciated!!

current stage

winter of 2008

summer of 2009

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The DIY work looks great. :thumbsup:
thx i think my next mod its ganna be the s2000 cluster, ep3 airbag for the inside, and for the outside im thinkin of gettin the type r lip kit, drop it on a real suspension may b tanabe/BC and just the reg mods I/H/E....n may b along the road do a conversion to stick or just do the auto kpro with a turbo/tranny built.

·
Registered
172 Posts
thx i think my next mod its ganna be the s2000 cluster, ep3 airbag for the inside, and for the outside im thinkin of gettin the type r lip kit, drop it on a real suspension may b tanabe/BC and just the reg mods I/H/E....n may b along the road do a conversion to stick or just do the auto kpro with a turbo/tranny built.
Your exterior and suspension plans sound great, but I would forget the bolt-ons and go for a K24 swap. Bolt-ons on a Base don't sound worth it to me, but then again, that's just me. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Your exterior and suspension plans sound great, but I would forget the bolt-ons and go for a K24 swap. Bolt-ons on a Base don't sound worth it to me, but then again, that's just me. :thumbsup:
well i was thinkin bout dat but then if i go wit a k24 swap i tink id rather do a hybrid k24/k20

1 - 20 of 109 Posts