Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Infinite Motorsports
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im trying to find 05-06 cluster with kmh as the main. I tried to google it and have been searching for it on ebay and where ever i can to find one. Anyone have a website or phone number to a junk yard or even an acura dealership so i can call and check. Tried to google it but for some reason there hasnt been any good results.

·
dbl-O
5,500 Posts
try Standard Auto Wreckers, they are an auto recycling yard up here in Toronto.

·
Infinite Motorsports
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
try Standard Auto Wreckers, they are an auto recycling yard up here in Toronto.
just checked there isnt any atm

·
fudge em
3,848 Posts
you can get it from the dealer but it'll cost a lot. Just go to Acura.ca and look for the dealer information.

·
KOUKI DC5
6,700 Posts
its funny how ppl were flaming me before that my cluster that i had for sale wasn't rare.... go figure!~

·
FCUK VW
132 Posts
Im trying to find 05-06 cluster with kmh as the main. I tried to google it and have been searching for it on ebay and where ever i can to find one. Anyone have a website or phone number to a junk yard or even an acura dealership so i can call and check. Tried to google it but for some reason there hasnt been any good results.
I have 02-04

·
Infinite Motorsports
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
did you check all the part out threads?

btw why would you want one in kmph if you live in MN?
just like the way they look. There is still the mph but its the smaller of the 2 numbers.

·
Infinite Motorsports
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
its funny how ppl were flaming me before that my cluster that i had for sale wasn't rare.... go figure!~
Well i seen yours and another guy is selling one for 150 but at the time i didnt see any pics and didnt want to buy it without seeing one. Its just now i need one since mine is broken and after seeing the pics i wanna pick one up.

·
Infinite Motorsports
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
im sorry i should of put CA. Its stands for Canada. I didnt want to put CA just so ppl dont get confused with Cali. Then again i should of just put Canada lol.

·
Infinite Motorsports
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So i found some in some of Canadas junk yards. 05-06 cluster with the kmh as the main with around 30-40k and one was as low as 150. But all of them said they will not ship to the U.S. They said it was way to much trouble. How much trouble can it be? i bought stuff off ebay that was sent from Canada.

·
Registered
9,401 Posts
So i found some in some of Canadas junk yards. 05-06 cluster with the kmh as the main with around 30-40k and one was as low as 150. But all of them said they will not ship to the U.S. They said it was way to much trouble. How much trouble can it be? i bought stuff off ebay that was sent from Canada.
Not much. A cluster is quite small, can fit in a $5.00 cardboard box from the post office. Shipping probably $12.00 at most.

But junk yards are lazy, they don't want to transport their parts from their facilities. So I can see why they think it's a hassle.

·
Infinite Motorsports
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:weeeeeeeeee: i found a place that will ship it for 20 bucks and the gauge is 150

·
Infinite Motorsports
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Fuck he sent me the pic and its in MPH

·
dbl-O
5,500 Posts
lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts