Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, so I just bought a 2002 rsx type s with 15k miles. It has been a dream car of mine for a while and just found the perfect one, looking to do lots with it over time but as of right now I need some help. So the tabs that hold the ecu to the bracket are broken and zip tied and I can’t find any parts replacing that. As well as windshield trim on the left and right side. Also just sum questions previous owner installed a cat back exhaust and aem cai but the intake is in danger of hydro locking I was thinking maybe swapping the spot of the filter where the intake ends with the battery (in front of driver headlight) so that the filter would be away from the ground but I don’t even know if I can do that, any help appreciated also looking to add headers and continue adding bolt ons for right now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello all, so I just bought a 2002 rsx type s with 15k miles. It has been a dream car of mine for a while and just found the perfect one, looking to do lots with it over time but as of right now I need some help. So the tabs that hold the ecu to the bracket are broken and zip tied and I can’t find any parts replacing that. As well as windshield trim on the left and right side. Also just sum questions previous owner installed a cat back exhaust and aem cai but the intake is in danger of hydro locking I was thinking maybe swapping the spot of the filter where the intake ends with the battery (in front of driver headlight) so that the filter would be away from the ground but I don’t even know if I can do that, any help appreciated also looking to add headers and continue adding bolt ons for right now.
15k original miles*

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.