Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well guys I've been on these boards for a few years now and I've learned a ton about the RSX. I always had intentions of really going balls out on my Type-S but never got past an Intake,and Lowering Springs...haha. Well now I'm a proud owner of a 2006 Lancer Evolution IX (Tarmac Black).....but don't worry, I didn't sell the Type-S. She's still with me, kind of like a daily driver. Well here are the pics so I hope you enjoy, I'm not much of a photographer.

Here's one of me trading in the Eclipse for my Type-S.

Reactions: miles87 and ryanc

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry mods....I accidently started two threads. My login timed out as I finished. Please remove on of the two threads.

·
I can drive up your rsx
29,087 Posts
I'll destroy your RSX.....

I'm not playing with your Evo....I know my place in the food chain. :rotfl:

Maybe after I build the engine/50 shot.

Reactions: PowerStripe

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know you would destroy my RSX....I'm not arguing that. I was looking for comments on the Evo and you had to try to be smart. Judging by your Join Date and amount of posts I wouldn't think of you as a flamer on the boards.

·
I can drive up your rsx
29,087 Posts
I'm not. But a multi-colored rsx......come on bro you should know better than to post that.

Your EVO looks kick ass. What are your plans for her?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm not. But a multi-colored rsx......come on bro you should know better than to post that.

Your EVO looks kick ass. What are your plans for her?
Well it was a test fit but I guess I should know better.:rolleyes: As far as the Evo I know a lot of guys that just went completely overboard and now they're not even street legal. I'm looking to make 350-400awhp while passing emissions and inspection. And hey if I can get a little more ponies then that while staying legal then I go for more.:thumbsup:

·
I can drive up your rsx
29,087 Posts
Nice, well by staying legal all u need to do is keep your cat right?

Most of us are catless and are just fine.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well yeah I guess....I know there are some places that do visual inspections. I'll probably see how far I can go with a high flow cat. That car is pricey and I'd hate to take it off the road for something I could have avoided.

·
I can drive up your rsx
29,087 Posts
Highflow cat would be the way to go then.

You guys already have a better platform to make power off of.

As you remember us Type-S guy's need all we can get. Thus a Race Header being crucial unless we go F/I.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Nice trade. I suggest just boltons, When I bought my sti I thought I would do all kinds of things to it but after just some boltons... it is sickly fast. EM/TBE/IC piping... should be enough to make your hands shake after a 1st-4th pull, trust me.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the info guys. I'm already impressed with this thing. I was shocked how fast it was bone stock. Bolt-ons and a flash are probably gonna be enough for now.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey "drumnatural" I know I was joking earlier about being jealous but let me tell ya. I got talked into the white for my RSX. I've always been jealous of the blue ones.....good choice on the color.

·
Suh dude
14 Acura ILX Tech
25,974 Posts
Well it was a test fit but I guess I should know better.:rolleyes: As far as the Evo I know a lot of guys that just went completely overboard and now they're not even street legal. I'm looking to make 350-400awhp while passing emissions and inspection. And hey if I can get a little more ponies then that while staying legal then I go for more.:thumbsup:
mbc turbo back and turbo tricks flash should get you there the stock intake on a evo is good for 400 hp so dont even bother upgrading it if you do tho get arc it sounds so fucking tittys

1 - 20 of 90 Posts