Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

just dynoed today...!!!!!!!!!!

Tags
dynoed today
3K views 60 replies 15 participants last post by  BlueRSXS03 
#1 ·
I just dynoed today on a dynojet with hondata 4, aem cai, fujitsubo power getter exhaust, and jackson racing race header w/test pipe. I hit 206.6 hp and 145.7 ft/lbs uncorrected and it was about 75 degrees out(ill try and post the dyno), and I am quite impressed because before i hit 189.6 hp without hondata and a greddy evo exhaust. Also just before i went to the dyno i bolted on my power getter, and all i can say it sounds friggin' badass with the jr header, nice deep throaty sound while being quiet at the same time. :thumbsup:

#2 ·
Nice! :thumbsup:

#4 ·
hey mmmotornutz, i didnt know those slicks were on sale yet. Neways i wanna buy a set, so what methods can I pay for em' with, and who is distributing them?

#5 ·
BlueRSXS03 said:
hey mmmotornutz, i didnt know those slicks were on sale yet. Neways i wanna buy a set, so what methods can I pay for em' with, and who is distributing them?
ORDER YOUR M+H RACING SLICKS NOW! GET 1.8XX 60's, CALL JOHN @ 661-324-4773, HE WILL ANSWER ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS, THESE WILL FIT OUR STOCK RIMS!!!!!!

#6 ·
Dont mean to hijack the thread, but I was number 4 on the list to order the slicks....anyone know what number John is on now?

#7 ·
they arent for sale yet. They are still waiting for the 50 buyers.

BlueRSXS03-I was just reading thru this thread, then I realized your location said south fl. I was like wow, who is this guy, never heard/seen of him before. Then I started reading yourm mods and was like o its henry. :thumbsup:

Where did you dyno at? those are some nice numbers. So what is your best et now, I havent been to the track since my 13.6, my azeni's are completely bald.

#8 ·
DC5 RSX said:

BlueRSXS03-I was just reading thru this thread, then I realized your location said south fl. I was like wow, who is this guy, never heard/seen of him before. Then I started reading yourm mods and was like o its henry. :thumbsup:

Where did you dyno at? those are some nice numbers. So what is your best et now, I havent been to the track since my 13.6, my azeni's are completely bald.
I know they aren't for sale yet......i just wanted to know if any1 knew what number we were on because when I called I was #4.....thanks!

#9 ·
not bad for a uncorrected dyno.

#11 ·
DC5 RSX said:

lol. i havent been to moroso in a week two but last time i went i was hittin consistent 14.2's and it was pretty hot out, but i think im going again on wednesday. I still cant nail those 60 ft's, and I was gettin 2.24-2.29's. I dynoed at TPS. With the std correction it was 206.2 hp. so maybe when its cold again i could possibly hit 13's. later man

#12 ·
EBP-RSX-S said:
SAE corrected will be about 10 horses less tho. I got the same exact mods as you lol
I believe the SAE corrected horsepower was about 201.x, and the STD corrected was 206.2.

#13 ·
NxtLvlRSXtypeS said:
I know they aren't for sale yet......i just wanted to know if any1 knew what number we were on because when I called I was #4.....thanks!
I'll call and see....

#15 ·
DC5 RSX said:
Henry with the Blue RSX ? a few Fridays back at moroso ? I didnt even realize it was him. I didnt know he posted here. :wavey:

#16 ·
BlueRSXS03 said:
but i think im going again on wednesday. I still cant nail those 60 ft's, and I was gettin 2.24-2.29's. I dynoed at TPS.
I am gonna be at the track tommorow, were u their last week ? I remember seing a blue rsx. Dont know if it was u.

EDIT: Wheres TPS, is that in dixie highway around belvedere ? how much did they charge u ?

#17 ·
Acuraivtec said:
I am gonna be at the track tommorow, were u their last week ? I remember seing a blue rsx. Dont know if it was u.

EDIT: Wheres TPS, is that in dixie highway around belvedere ? how much did they charge u ?
Ya tps is on Dixie between Belvedere and Okeechobee on the East side of the road. Ya i was there like a week or two ago when John was there. And ya im gonna go to the track today, but do u know if anyone else is going?

#19 ·
BlueRSXS03 said:
Ya tps is on Dixie between Belvedere and Okeechobee on the East side of the road. Ya i was there like a week or two ago when John was there. And ya im gonna go to the track today, but do u know if anyone else is going?
Reuben got no tires, Jenn. said shes working, John doesnt have his car at the moment. I dont know if Danillo or Brian (apexi) is going. But I dont want to be the only RSX their again like last wednesday. The other 2 rsx were base.

See yeah their tonight I dont know what u look like.

#20 · (Edited)
Acuraivtec said:
Reuben got no tires, Jenn. said shes working, John doesnt have his car at the moment. I dont know if Danillo or Brian (apexi) is going. But I dont want to be the only RSX their again like last wednesday. The other 2 rsx were base.

See yeah their tonight I dont know what u look like.
I wont be there. Tranny still needs work.....I think Ill call acura right now.

EDIT: Car goes in Monday....It's about freaking time. I have had this grind for a year now :firemad: :jigglemad

#21 ·
Wont go by yourself? Why not? I thought you were a track junky radnee? Or are you just a fake? You have no idea how many times I have gone to the track by myself. Just go make some friends, everyone there has atleast one thing in common. :thumbsup:

#22 ·
tonite sucked at the track lol..well not really i just can break a damm 14.2...One run i even had a decent 60 ft, 2.19 and still cudnt...o well

#23 ·
BlueRSXS03 said:
tonite sucked at the track lol..well not really i just can break a damm 14.2...One run i even had a decent 60 ft, 2.19 and still cudnt...o well
You'll get there, just get trying. Im gonna start heading out to the track again. See if I can break into the 13's with balding azenis. :nervous: Maybe we can line up for a few runs, maybe even get them on video ;)

Hows next friday (not this one) sound? Ill actually have a functional tranny by then :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.