Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,855 Posts
nice time
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,350 Posts
Wow! 95 mph trapspeed with just the muffler off, thats as fast as having a CAI. Got a timeslip?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes i do however i dont have a scanner but i can post all the numbers as the slip is infront of me
reaction-2.621
60ft-2.348
330ft-6.345
1/8thET-9.589
1/8thmph-75.99
1/4thET-14.788
1/4mph-95.35
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,350 Posts
Biga27110 said:
yes i do however i dont have a scanner but i can post all the numbers as the slip is infront of me
reaction-2.621
60ft-2.348
330ft-6.345
1/8thET-9.589
1/8thmph-75.99
1/4thET-14.788
1/4mph-95.35
What rpm did you launch at and wassup with the reaction time omg , did you fall asleep, haha, j/k! Did you also take off the seats/spare/sub??
 

·
Sugar Plum
Joined
·
4,823 Posts
MmmotorNutz said:
What rpm did you launch at and wassup with the reaction time omg , did you fall asleep, haha, j/k! Did you also take off the seats/spare/sub??
i know.. did u fall asleep.. lol.. yeah those are some nice times stock... my best stock was 15.1
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
reaction time was cuz i waited till i was ready, cuz right when u stage he goe sim like uhh ok
u dont have to go when its green i was trying to get good times so i waited till i was ready

ya my mom has one big deal no spare or sub launch between 4-5k
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
662 Posts
did u race at fontana...i was there sat....i hit a 14.5 wiht intake exhasut clutch and fly....it was crouded like crazy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,256 Posts
Great "near stock" time!!! :wavey:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,823 Posts
Biga27110 said:
i ran a 14.7 at 95.3
with a 60ft of 2.3 really shitty

my muffler was off so ya.. i guess that helped top end
if i can get my launch down 14.4 yay
There's no way you hit a 14.7 stock first of all, and to make it even worse for yourself on your supposed time you got a 2.3 60 ft.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,823 Posts
No one pulls a 14.7 stock. If you hit 14.7 totally stock you'd need a ridiculously good 60 ft and a freakishly good motor from the factory.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,350 Posts
pints99 said:
There's no way you hit a 14.7 stock first of all, and to make it even worse for yourself on your supposed time you got a 2.3 60 ft.
Haha, I was waiting for someone to say this. I was trying to be slick about it asking all the questions. 2.3 60' on stock tires w/ only the spare and sub taken out...all I know that trapspeed is not stock! A 95 mph trap looks more like a car w/ a CAI :D . Is carlsbad a 1/8th or 1/4 mile track??
 

·
Speedy
Joined
·
2,648 Posts
what do other cars pull there? stang gt, s2k, 350z, etc......
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top