Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
_PiLF
11,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[hyped] Got approved for an 07 R6! :D :D :D

129/mo 8% apr.

They only have a red and blue one in stock though. I really wanted the Raven. Hmm decisions decisions. [/hyped]

·
Regulator
23,483 Posts
Wait for a Raven then

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
5,574 Posts
129/month? I'm assuming you put a LOT down on the bike. If not, check how long that 129 will last. Most dealerships have it setup so that the 129/month is for a year or 2, then the apr gets jacked up and you all of a sudden find yourself with $3-400/month payments.

·
_PiLF
11,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
8% isn't too high considering I'm still young and am still establishing my credit. I got approved for 0 down.

Yea, they said it'd go up after 2 years but it was 200 something. Plus I could refinance by that time, right?

I'm going with the Yamaha card and am only going to get liability for the mean time.

Oh, I decided on Candy Apple. Going to pick it up this Friday.

·
Regulator
23,483 Posts
I would get full... I think its worth the extra $$$$

·
Halolcat Crew
10,906 Posts
Glad you're getting a new bike.

If I recall you got rid of the old f4 because of the number of tickets you got, not only on the bike but in your car as well. I am sure you took into consideration insurance price.

I would also consider gap protection, if you haven't filled out the papers yet.

·
_PiLF
11,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Glad you're getting a new bike.

If I recall you got rid of the old f4 because of the number of tickets you got, not only on the bike but in your car as well. I am sure you took into consideration insurance price.

I would also consider gap protection, if you haven't filled out the papers yet.
Thanks man.

Yea, I got rid of the F4 mainly because I went to school for a year full time and couldn't financially afford a bike and car payment. So now I'm done with school and have a decent job and can afford a new bike. I have one point on my record speeding 9 over so my rates aren't too bad. I got quoted from BikelinE for $40/mo liability or $130 full coverage. I don't need full since I'm approved for the Yamaha card.

·
_PiLF
11,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So for full coverage I'd need comp / collision 1000 ded., and liability. that's it, right?

·
_PiLF
11,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think so.

1000 is a damn high out of pocket premium though. Do you have 1k normally lying around? I'd quote at least 500.

Comes out to about $90/mo with 500 ded Comp and Liability. (No collision.)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts