Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i was heading home from a good friends house and was on 880 getting on to 237 well it was about 12 midnight so i already have the cruise control set at 80 and i see the ramp that shoots u onto 237 now knowing that its not that hard of a turn (way i go home after all the friday night meets) i decide not even to both to slow down so i take the on ramp at 80 everything is cool then all of a sudden about 1/4 mile after the ramp i see lights behind me now at first i was pissed ... ( i have a passport x850 or w/e it is called) and it never said a beep ... so while i pull over i am trash talking my damn passport for being a POS and what not using alot of foul language. so i pull over and he walks over to my passenger window and i roll it down and all he asks for is my drivers license. So i hand it to him and he said "whats the hurry" and i said "hurry ... i am in no hurry" then he said "what you always drive like this" and i looked at him with a puzzled look and told him that i was coming home from a girls house and i just want to get home. He looks at me and says "do u know how fast you were going" i replied 78 and he said try about 85 and i told him there is no way seeing as my cruise control only goes to 80 and i had it on cruise control on (pulling shit out of my ass now) he said "ok well we can see what the judge thinks i can tell him my side of the story and you can tell him yours" I said "ok thats fine" and he walks back to his car ..... about 30 seconds later he asks me to step out of the car and walk to his ... at this point i was like o shit .... he then asks me where i was coming from i said "i was at the A's game and then dropped off a girl" he looks at me and said have you had anything to drink i said no (true) he said ok follow my finger and did that whole thing after he said "you know what i think u have drugs in your body or you have been drinking by the ways your eyes bounce around" then told me he does not have a breathilzer on him or he would have me do it" i then said back that i would gladly do it if he can get one he said that since he cant smell in my car or on my breath that he cant really do anything then hands me back my ID and asks me to do the speed limit home so i say yes sir and get back in my car .... this point i am thinking "that fucking prick did not have his radar gun on me or my passport would have went off so he had nothing ... then i scream YES as i get back on the highway and drive home ...... WHAT I LEARNED FROM THIS IS ALWAYS TRUST YOUR PASSPORT IT NEVER LIES TO YOU :)

ps thank you cop for not taking me downtown to do a breathlizer (could have done that) and that would have stucked

·
HT haterzz
3,990 Posts
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN. Stupid cop. Wouldn't get you for speeding so tried for other stuff. Glad you got home safe w/o a ticket.

·
ED's FOB Twin
6,718 Posts
damn you lucky he let you off even though what he had done wasn't necessary. heh. trust me. I had passport x50 and that thing works just ok. Dont' rely on it too much. You will get ticket like me. hahaha.

·
qwerty
4,600 Posts
you know the next time you get pulled over don't say anything.
just be like i was not aware i was speeding Officer/Sir.
be very short with your answers.
he obviously didn't have anything on you because your passport never went off
you sir are a lucky man buy a lottery ticket you may just win

·
Only in my dreams! haha
16,234 Posts
did you apologize to your passport young man?
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

OMG that totally sucks....I was wondering last night what had happened after your text! I guess it's a good thing you didn't listen to me and drink at the game! hahaha Glad you got out of it though...that would have sucked! Don't you know like a thousand cops though?

·
[ Dai Ca ]
2,090 Posts
lol i always smash on the same 237 exit from 880 haha.. never see cops there =P

You got lucky though. Cop tried to talk out of his ass as much as you haha

·
Bay Area & Valley
135 Posts
wtf? thats like the nicest CHP Officer i ever heard! wtf man ahah

·
OG member
4,194 Posts
i always see people pulled over passed dixon landing and towards the 237 interchange. Keep it at 65 at that area..that's what i do.

·
Banned
6,074 Posts
i always see people pulled over passed dixon landing and towards the 237 interchange. Keep it at 65 at that area..that's what i do.
Word, just follow the speed limit and you wont get pulled over. At least not for speeding...

Btw to DJS, congrats on passing the board test. Good luck with your career as a RN. ;)

·
Satin Silver SS
7,069 Posts
ur radar isnt a cop detector. someone going 80+ is fairly easy to spot especially on an off ramp. if he had his laser gun it would of been too late anyway once ur radar goes off.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts