Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a bottle of lexol at my acura dealership...seems to work good. I had meguairs before this, and that was okay, but didn't seem as effective at softening the leather as lexol. Lexol has lasted longer as well, I give it a :thumbsup:

·
i ❤ macro.
15,894 Posts
Lexol is good stuff. Did you pick up some Vinylex for the plastic/rubber as well? I love that stuff. :)

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Cost me an arm and a leg to get it from the states but I finally recieved the Lexol Leather Care and Vinylx Products. Haven't had a chance to use any of them yet but have heard many good things about them.

Its too damn cold here in Canada to be vacuuming and cleaning my interior outside.

·
Banned
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ZdS04rSx said:
How much did you pay?
I paid $10.95 :) a good investment

·
Banned
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
EternalBlue said:
Lexol is good stuff. Did you pick up some Vinylex for the plastic/rubber as well? I love that stuff. :)
Going to pick that up this friday, I've heard great things about vinylex, if its in the same class as lexol I'll be happy :driving:

·
i ❤ macro.
15,894 Posts
AutoModellistaRSX said:
are you guys talking about that white Meguiars leather cleaner&conditioner? that shit gets stuck inside the perforations(?)
is that Lexol a cleaner/conditioner combo?
thnx.
Meguair's does get stuck in the perfs.

Lexol does not get stuck in the perfs. There is Lexol Cleaner and Lexol Conditioner. It is not a combo/all in one. They are two seperate products. Vinylex is sometimes sold together with them as a trio.

·
Registered
6,069 Posts
shit
i only bought the conditioner
my car is brand new though so i doubt i'll have to clean anything

·
i ❤ macro.
15,894 Posts
IH8Domestics said:
shit
i only bought the conditioner
my car is brand new though so i doubt i'll have to clean anything
I have black interior so to me it doesn't really matter. I hardly ever use the cleaner.

·
Banned
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Meguiars isn't that bad, but it definitley doesn't last as long as lexol, nor does it have the softening ability either. It's a good backup :thumbsup:

·
828 Posts
How often do you use it?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Twice a month.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts