Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
U Smell Clutch?
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PIAA LED fogs installed on cwest kit!!!

I had these fog lights sitting around forever finally got them installed a couple of days ago. They are the PIAA turbo L 2 accent lights. They consist of 4 LED's.

·
U Smell Clutch?
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah they are accent lights. They don't put out much light in comparison to the xenon depot hid's but tell you the truth the HID's are more than bright enough to illuminate the road. I just felt like i needed something to fill up the holes on the cwest kit.

·
Registered
214 Posts
not bad. I was thinking of getting some fog lights, but was hoping to get some more practical.

these look good (but just for show..) i may consider getting them since theyre only $100

how tough were they to install?

·
[email protected] stock tires I/E
1,091 Posts
those are hot how much did they run you

·
U Smell Clutch?
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well i got them off of ebay for like $70 shipped. Then i took it to a shop to install them. The reason being is well it's too damn cold!! I also bought an ignited carbon fiber switch and i have it mounted near where the handbrake is. You know that little dip we have after the shifter where you can't put anything becuase it will slide right off? Yeah that place. I will post pics of the switch if you guys want to see it.

·
U Smell Clutch?
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for all your comments guys it took me forever to figure out which set of fogs to get that would fit in the hole of the kit.

·
U Smell Clutch?
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh about the halo comment. Those halo fogs only come on the replica cwest kit. I got the REAL ONE!!! Don't know if that is a good thing. I payed and arm and a leg for this kit. Sometimes i wonder if it was really worth it. Oh well what's done is done i suppose.

·
(•_•) ( l :) (.-.) (: l )
12,876 Posts
Very nice addition :)

·
U Smell Clutch?
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah accent lights are just to light certain things up but does not really illuminate the road. Gives off just enough light so that it can be seen.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts