Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so as the title says I just installed my DCRH with HKS exhaust, now I have ESMM's and my motor mounts are good, but im still getting a little uncomfortable bang when shifting.....anybody have any suggestions? Thanks

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
did you use the hanger on the dcrh? if so cut it off or remove the rubber hanger...the header is rattling around...also bend the heatshield away too....i have the same problem, removing the rubber hanger today...
Yeah I jsut made a new thread, apparantly my intermediate pipe is hittign agaisnt the body of the car, so I guess I'll take the hangar off if that will fix it.

·
ArmenianCRSX Crew Founder
3,818 Posts
yeah in for answer, installed the bcrh a while ago and i was getting this raspy sound from under the car, thought it was the sway bar so i changed it to the em2 sway bar (i was using the stock type s one) but the fucking razzing sound is still there. i'm starting to think its the little metallic henge that comes from the tranny to the stock head shield...i left that thing there, no room to unbolt it..

·
JWOWWWW
94,387 Posts
i had the same problem but way worst. i had to go to an exhaust shop and get an insert welded in, now its fine

·
ArmenianCRSX Crew Founder
3,818 Posts
i had the same problem but way worst. i had to go to an exhaust shop and get an insert welded in, now its fine
send more pix of chick on avator, then we'll rep..........
.........or

:ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
724 Posts
Checked the sway bar its good. It's coming from directly underneath me. Here's a pic of where it's hitting:

http://img403.imageshack.us/my.php?image=s4020151dc2.jpg

http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=s4020150ab3.jpg

It's actually the b-pipe that's hitting, not the header.
Im running the strup raceheader with hi power. no fitment problems, take it to an exhaust shop, have them heat and bend the header, but be careful it could cause the header to get mest up if they heat it up and bend it in a wrong manor

·
she loves it
36,225 Posts
If that was to me, I love the new setup, power and sound wise, a lot deeper and pulls 10 times better, I saw your car at College park on Sunday...whats up with the doughnut?
the doughnut? i had a bad flat situation, and just tires didn't have a tire in my size to replace. but i got my new set of tires in on monday, so i was only on the spare for a day :thumbsup: sucks that it had to be at the meet though lmao.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts