Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Banned
3,454 Posts
Jay:
i have no condensation, but my car is always garaged so we'll see for sure tonight after work (11:30pm).

Quang:
When you first turn the lights on, it looks blue and then slowly turns white with a little bit of several colors. It depends on what angle you look at it. When Jay was done installing it, we were admiring the finished work, and you could see several colors.

While Driving the light looks white with a little green in it. My friends were like "it looks blue to me". Overall, Im extremely pleased withe the end result. Jay did an awesome job with my headlights.

Dood... Do you smell a business venture? :):):)

· Banned
3,454 Posts
We need a better camera all together. No matter what, the pictures arent gonna capture what it looks like in person.(unless I go out and spend a grand on a super-digicam)

Its looking alot bluer(?) than It did when we did the install. I love it! On Friday I did a cheesy drive by at the theatre. It was almost dark, and everyone was crowded by the enterance to go see Daredevil. I roll by with my lights off (they'd been off) and as I almost cross the front, BAM i hit my lights and hella people look at my car.

Ya, I know... I know.... Cheese! But I'd been wanting to do something like that for a while ever since I was in my Hyundai:):):)

BTW: Some stupid broad hit my elantra yesterday! Did I mention it was parked? Score another for the ladies! Thats 3 now...

· Banned
3,454 Posts
charlie said:
Did you use a relay or an aftermarket harness. Or does the kit provide one?
We didnt use a relay.

The Kit "sorta" provides a harness. Through the magic that is Ghetto Tactics, we came up with a harness that provided a snug fit.

At the base of those tubes, there are these foam peices that let the new bulb sit in there securely. After putting in just the bulb, we realized that it was really loose, and needed modification for a snug fit.

Jay's brother suggested that we just slide that foam peice right behind the bulb, providing a larger, thicker area for that locking lever thing to come in contact with. We tried it out and viola, the bulb sat in place with no movement what-so-ever.

· Banned
3,454 Posts
my stereo has absolutely no problems what-so-ever. I can still bump my music while my headlights are on. Im just not understanding this... The headlights use Less power.... how does that translate to a lack of power elsewhere in the vehicle. If anything (by my logic), there should be more power to go around.:dontknow:

These lights work perfectly dude... Im very happy with them. Theres nothing (not even the slightest problem) that I can see thats wrong with them. Starting up, they're a sight to see.

What flashing are you talking about? Define what a flashing is... cause I'm clueless over here.

· Banned
3,454 Posts
oh yeah:

Here's a MAJOR TIP:

you know that rubber peice you have to pull off to get access to the bulb? Well you're gonna have to squeeze the whole bulb/base through that hole to make it fit properly. Jay did it without a hitch, but I warn you... be very careful with it cause that is the time where you're most at risk of coming into hand~bulb contact.

{k thx}
[email protected]

· Banned
3,454 Posts
damn dude... didnt you read the threat title?

www.misterjung.com

there is a single screw that holds the bezel in the lens. Simply unscrew and take the bezel out. Be careful when putting it back in.

If "Also, what procedures did you do to remove the clar lense on the head lamps and the procedure to re install it? Help!" meant how to get the headlights seperated in the first place...

---Read The Thread---

· Banned
3,454 Posts
uhhh....

"you don't us the one that you have to heat up?"

if that means:
"you dont use the silicone that originally held the headlights together?"

In addition to that silicone, use some more to insure a proper seal. If you dont add any, you're risking condensation.

-[email protected]le-

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.