1,535 Posts
Lol, can't wait to see results :popcorn:

·
Registered
61,558 Posts

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
i must have sprayed the most here with nitrous 215hp to be exact and sold my set up
instaled a bone stock motor with the exception 3 inch exhaust plm race header and those i kept from my last set up and also added hondata reflash that isnt recommended for race header and nitrous and guess what? the car made 220whp on a dynapck dyno and i missed the juice so i added + 85hp wet system on top of that and so far so good ...i have this set up almost a year and i have emptyed over 10 bottles and no problem

i enjoy this set up i love it ...

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Nice. What system did you instal. Did you get the re flash from Hondata that is tuned for the race header. It just recently became available. I'm running a zex wet kit with a 75 shot. First bottle , lol lots of fun so far..

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Nice. What system did you instal. Did you get the re flash from Hondata that is tuned for the race header. It just recently became available. I'm running a zex wet kit with a 75 shot. First bottle , lol lots of fun so far..
I installed a wet nitrous NOS system nothing out of the ordinary just something that i had laying around ,also instaled a heater blacket to keep pressure always to
1000-1050 psi and my reflash is tho old kind the one that they dont recomend with a race header...it works fine for me really happy

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm running a 75 wet shot nx express proton and the car runs great not tuned.I did buy ktuner and will be putting it on dyno soon.as long as its a wet shot you should be fine.just don't go past 100 shot if not tuned.

·
NA Today
1,505 Posts
I'm running a 75 wet shot nx express proton and the car runs great not tuned.I did buy ktuner and will be putting it on dyno soon.as long as its a wet shot you should be fine.just don't go past 100 shot if not tuned.
Lmao dude I bet all those people don't have RSXs any more. This thread is from 5+ years ago.

·
NA Today
1,505 Posts
you never know. I revived a couple of old threads and some people were still here
I know it's still some what active but I thought it was funny that this guy addressed the OP's question as if he's still looking for an answer

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just putting it out there that running a 75 wet shot kit is safe even on a factory motor non tuned in case anybody was wondering about it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’m new to the tread and I was updating I’ve been running 150 shot on stock for 2 years because of this tread thank you for the confidence

21 - 38 of 38 Posts