Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Sekushi 909/951 Installer
3,676 Posts
you said the car feels more firm after you did it. overall compared to stock how much better does the car handle. going into turns and such im debating getting this im noob though so ill prob need help with the install
Before I had all these installed, my car felt sloppy cause of the Inverted tie rod and the busted ball joint. I think it was becuase when I ran 17x9+35 with 255/40/17 tires, it was putting too much stress on it.

Now that I have new oem tie tie rod end link, BC ball joint and bushings, my car feels whole lot more stiff feeling a lot more bumps, and it handles more responsivly. I am lowered on Buddyclub RSD coilovers on my car and my current alignment setting is -2 and toe in up front, and rear at -1.8 toe in. My RSX feels a whole lot better than before. I love driving it again.

·
RSX02DC5
553 Posts
i just got me a set of energy sus. bushings for my front LCA's and two new tie rods. My compliance bushing is shot on the driver side and so are both of my tie rods. I'm going to replace the bushings and tie rods on both sides and I'll def. post a review of how it feels. Right now my car pulls all over and my alignment is all f**ked up. i can't wait to fix this. Hopefully I'll love driving my rsx again, cause right now I HATE IT!!!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
well i just replaced all my bushings with some energy suspension bushing and a custom bushing on the rear spindle that connects with the rear upper arm which is made of polyurethane and BC ball joints.

Where did u get the bushing from

21 - 25 of 25 Posts