Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most of you browsing this forum should already know my situation... (if not, http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=465303)

Just wondering what you all think I could get for my car right now. I'm not even going to bother taking it to carmax, for obvious reasons. So the option on the table is definately private selling it. Heres some specs on it...

2006 RSX-S
ASM
35,1xx miles
oil changed every 2,000-3,000 miles
wheels rotated every other oil change
i'm the 2nd owner
Excellent cosmetic condition- the only imperfection is the highway rash on the front bumper. not extreme, but noticeable if you closely examine it.
no dings, dents, etc
reasonable tread life left on tires
full detail done 4 days ago (rims, engine, body, undercarriage, interior)
Runs perfectly 100% like new

Any other info needed? How much do you think I should expect to bring in from this? I was thinking in the ballpark of 19,000. The more the better. I know it all depends on who looks at the ad, but I'm just curious what I should be expecting.

The only con to this car is the mileage. But still, 35k isnt that bad..

thanks
ohsix

by the way, im not 100% definate on selling, this is just in case i have to.

·
Registered
18,800 Posts
To be honest, I am surprised as to how you were able to afford it in the first place. To get paid $7/hr as a manager is ludacris, the fact you were using that to buy your "dream car" is amazing to say the least.

You deserve to keep it, especially considering all the sacrafices you have made for it so far. Keep the car bro....PS: Where in B-more are you? We live in Glen Burnie

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To be honest, I am surprised as to how you were able to afford it in the first place. To get paid $7/hr as a manager is ludacris, the fact you were using that to buy your "dream car" is amazing to say the least.

You deserve to keep it, especially considering all the sacrafices you have made for it so far. Keep the car bro....PS: Where in B-more are you? We live in Glen Burnie
Yeah, in the process of getting a hook up @ 10-11 an hour. I should be able to afford it if i get the job.

I'm up in kingsville... its near perry hall..

·
FDA Approved
668 Posts
Man I thought I didnt make much...!

I can hardly afford my certified used 2002 @ $294/month and $89/month insurance!

...and I work for Microsoft!
What do you do at Microsoft?

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have been doing a lot of pricing lately and from what I have seen I would say u could get 19 without too much of a fuss.
If i end up selling, I'll try to get at least 19. Anything higher would be awesome.

·
Premium Member
430,557 Posts
try to keep it as long as possible, that car is hot dont sell. just me sayin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.