Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been reading alot of the noob guides and doing alot searching on these forums. I am about to buy one for myself and I was wondering what the learning curve for it is. I am extremely motivated to learning how to use it and I could find out from the forums is that it does have a learning curve. I basically want to know from people who already purchased one how steep the learning curve is. Thanks

·
Retired OG
147,491,196 Posts
on a scale of 1-10 i would give it a 5. K-pro IMO is user friendly, you just need to know all your options in tuning with it.

·
Registered
24,665 Posts
i'd more give it around a 7. the software is easy to use. however understanding the concepts depends on how much you know about engines already. I started this not knowing the what the hell a cam angle was. my RSX is my first new car and my first introduction into modding. so that's where I come from. heh

but the benefits of actually understanding it is 11/10 :)

·
Retired OG
147,491,196 Posts
krystar said:
i'd more give it around a 7. the software is easy to use. however understanding the concepts depends on how much you know about engines already. I started this not knowing the what the hell a cam angle was. my RSX is my first new car and my first introduction into modding. so that's where I come from. heh

but the benefits of actually understanding it is 11/10 :)
ya you have a point guess my answer was biast considering i know a little more about engines.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts