Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Full-Race crew member
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My K-Pro is acting really wierd. Everything works fine (led indicating lights and online, offline status) and I can even upload calibrations, but it will not log anything. Like when the laptop is hooked up and you press record you should see sensors changing ex: O2 sensor current, TPS, rpm, MAP,but nothing moves nor logs, it all stays still like it's not connected but kmanager says online. I've reinstalled everything, I've used different computers updated firmware, software, drivers you name it I've done it. Another bad thing. MY CHECK ENGINE LIGHT IS ON AND IT WON'T LET ME REV PAST 4KRPM in all gears:firemad: The the most annoying part, and i hooked up an OBD2 scanner and it comes up clean even with the light on. I believe a circuit inside my K-Pro fried and I believe hondata is gonna charge me a lot to fix a fault in there equipment. I'm wishing for the best I'm bout to send it to them in a few days.

·
Meth Blow Speed = my life
7,078 Posts
mag ties himself down to the floor every night and lets toddlers poop on his chest...

·
Full-Race crew member
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You said you can datalog but it "wont record"?

upload the datalog here
No it doesn't datalog no communication FROM the ecu only communication TO the ecu which includes downloading kals. That's all I can do

·
I can drive up your rsx
29,087 Posts
Sending to Hondata seems to be all thats left for you to do. You've pretty much done every thing besides pulling out a friends kpro'ed ecu and trying it on your car.

·
Full-Race crew member
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah I updated drivers rolled back unistalled reinstalled I've done it all hondata I just hate that my car is stuck in 4K rpm limp mode I bet it's maybe some small resistor or circuit shorted out. Well Matt will be telling me here after they break it down.

·
Mostly stock, Mostly
1,980 Posts
Did you try a different laptop? Is the battery in your laptop fully charged? Tried a different USB cable? Or different port on your laptop?

Do you have "go into 4000 rpm limp mode" set in parameters>protection? If you can download maybe you can uncheck that. Have you tried Autozone to read your cel? Or removing power from the ecu for like 5 minutes. Tried "clear security"?

And most important of all, Thanks for your service.

luvmyrsx

·
Full-Race crew member
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Did you try a different laptop? Is the battery in your laptop fully charged? Tried a different USB cable? Or different port on your laptop?

Do you have "go into 4000 rpm limp mode" set in parameters>protection? If you can download maybe you can uncheck that. Have you tried Autozone to read your cel? Or removing power from the ecu for like 5 minutes. Tried "clear security"?

And most important of all, Thanks for your service.

luvmyrsx
Everything you said I've tried numerous times. The OBD2 scanner comes up clean it reads "NO CODE FOUND" So I know it's within the K-Pro and the 4k rpm limp mode was uncheck and it still has that rev limit. Did the clear security 3x, remove the battery completely for a night, fuse for a day nothing works man

1 - 13 of 13 Posts