Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
K-pro for 2005-2006 RSX includes adapter harness so it's plug and play(with new 02-04 ECU): $700.00 +shipping

Ktuned Racing header (brand new, never installed):$300.00 +shipping

Skunk2 K-series pro series intake manifold silver: $400.00 +shipping

Skunk2 K-series silver 70mm pro series throttle body: $200.00 +shipping

I also have a Jdm k24complete engine for sale for local pickup only (Sacramento area) $400.00

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It says 02 base mt, but this was used and worked on my 2006 acura rsx s and i ordered the k pro adapter for the type s.

I'm going to throw in a mugen shift knob for the first order.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can someone chime in on this please? If this was the kpro for a base model it would not have worked and tuned my car right?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I was just curious because if it says base on it and it isn’t it might be scaring people away from your sale. Post a pic of the part number on the side and it should clarify things. Hondata says to use a PRB ecu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No worries man, i will post a pic of of the serial number on the side. I would rather people know they are getting the right part. Like i said i had this ecu in my 06 type s tuned, so i don't see it being the wrong part. I don't see why the post is getting sketchy?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
For the kpro I'll go 1400 shipped. I were provide more pics for clarification that it's the correct ecu for the type s.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will when i get home. This is the plug and play with adapter which was 1700 brand new.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It says pnd, now i am confused. This was installed and tuned on my 06 type s.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Okay so update. The ecu is the 1100 dollar for a base 05 to 06. I thought i ordered the pricier one. So i will sell the ecu for 800 shipped.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts