Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
I plan to replace the power steering feedline on my 2003 JDM DC5 Type R due to worn out/aging. I see in the market, they are selling the K-tuned power steering feed line as an aftermarket product.
Seeking your help to advise:
1. Do i need to custom make up the K-tuned end of the line to the existing OEM feedline pressure switch line?
2. Or do i delete the pressure switch line? If yes:
i. Will it interfere with the ECU system?
ii. Do i need to do mapping of some sort?
iii. Will cause any complication if i delete the pressure switch line - e.g engine stall/false warning/etc...?
3. Anyone can share their experience / a picture of their setup?
4. Does the K-tuned power steering line creates noise/loud with this setup?

The picture is what i get from the web.

Attachments

·
Registered
06 Acura RSX Type S - Alabaster Silver
1 Posts
Hey I am about to do this tomorrow and had the same question about the power steering switch. What did you end up doing? Combining the two or just deleting it? Please let me know I can’t find anything about it except your post. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey I am about to do this tomorrow and had the same question about the power steering switch. What did you end up doing? Combining the two or just deleting it? Please let me know I can’t find anything about it except your post. Thanks!
Hey I just installed the k tuned power steering line to last week, in order to keep the switch. I bought a fitting with a 1/8 side port for the pressure switch and it works great. Here is the fitting I got.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey I just installed the k tuned power steering line to last week, in order to keep the switch. I bought a fitting with a 1/8 side port for the pressure switch and it works great. Here is the fitting I got.
What size is the a
What size is the fitting, 8an or 6an? Doing the same thing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts