Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused: ok whats up ppl ive spent all night looking for this info and found a couple stuff but not enough to unserstand the situatuin. OK so i have an 03 type-s and thinking of getting k20a longblock swapped in there, SO my question is will my stock 03 Type-s ECU manage the K20a?? i found a post saying that the k20a has no oil pressure swith, wich the 03 type-s ecu will look for this input... they wur saying just to swap the switch to the k20a or install a resistor in the harness?? Now by just swapping the swith over to the k20a things should work fine right? just limited redline to 8200???? need some info all coments will be greatly appreciated................. o yea i will be getting k-pro later later just dont have the funds right now , is this the only thing keeping the motor to plug and play with the ecu?? thnks alot

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone has some info on this ????

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
anyone?????

·
Meth Blow Speed = my life
7,078 Posts
Can you disable the vag leak in your mom mag? Its beginning to puddle on the floor.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i said im not gonna be using K-PRO i have the stock 03 type-s ecu!!! will this work with a k20a type-R????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.