Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys i have two long blocks i'm parting out, a k20a2 and a k24a4. both blocks were hydrolocked. i'm located in Canada, but will ship to the US

i have both heads for sale and would like to sell them complete, but if i get offers for both the rocker assembly and camshafts i may part out the heads.

-i'm not listing prices, just make me an offer with your postal code/ ZIP code so i can get a shipping quote
-if you're looking for something that i don't have listed, let me know, i may still have it!
-if you want more pictures of something in particular, just let me know
-i'm keeping the k20a2 oil pump and prb manifold for myself.

*all parts are used, and from hydrolocked blocks. buy and use parts with your own discretion*

so here we go!:thumbsup:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.) k20a2 head.SOLD!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2.) k24a4 head Exhaust rockers sold!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3.) other parts
-k20a2 complete rocker assemblySOLD!
Spoiler:

-k20z1 flywheel
Spoiler:

-k20a2 clutch and pressure plate. they came off a stock car with 60k
Spoiler:

-RAA(k24) intake manifold
Spoiler:

-k20a2 cams w/out gearsSOLD!
Spoiler:

-k20a2 throttle body with TPSSOLD!
-k24a4 crankshaft pulley
-k20a2 timing chain
-k20a2 timing chain tensioner
-k20a2 timing case cover with tensioner cover
-k20a2 timing chain guides
-k24a4 exhaust manifold
-k20a2 exhaust manifold
-k series head bolts
-3 k24a4 pistons and rods in great shape! if you want i can throw in the 4th :laughing:

-i also have a base AEM v2 intake, nearly brand new condition

i'm sure there's lots i'm missing! make me an offer!

·
02 FRP Type-S
85 Posts
Does the throttle body have the EVAP sensor? If so, would you separate and just sell the sensor? Shipped to 23228?

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you NEED kpro for the head swap, and you'll probably want a new head gasket. if you're doing the swap yourself you'll need tools obviously.
were you planning on doing it yourself or getting someone to do it?

the intake ports/ intake valves could definitely use a clean up as you can see from the pictures because of the water they took in. you might have to replace a few intake valves, but you'll see if you clean them up.

i can do $550 shipped

·
Registered
216 Posts
can i use a type s ECU instead of kpro? and is the head complete? intake manifold and all the rest of the things? ive been reading a few threads i guess i need those things too right? yeah i plan o doing it my self

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
if you're really set on running it with a type-s ecu, (and IF it works, i can't garantee it will) you'll need a type-s intake manifold. (the base has dual runners which the type-s does NOT have), and type s injectors. even though your compression will be lower than a type-s, i would run 91 octane to be on the safe side. the type-s ecu will also let you rev to 8000 rpm, but i would not suggest revving it that high. i wouldn't go past 7500 rpm.

if you're going to do the head swap yourself and use a type-s ecu, i'd suggest getting someone else to help who has done motor work before. you have lots of research ahead of you. when you think you've done enough, do more!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts