Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I also have a competition light weight flywheel brand new and a competition clutch stage 2 it is used I bought it off eBay from a company someone had bought the clutch installed it in the incorrect year car and removed it. The pressure has a few heat marks but the clutch disc looks good and it comes with a brand new throw out bearing and pilot bearing. please see pictures. It looks to be in good shape over all. I also have a set of brand new avid motor mounts. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at 215-518-5962 my name is chris. 1000 for everything plus shipping

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also have a competition light weight flywheel brand new and a competition clutch stage 2 it is used I bought it off eBay from a company someone had bought the clutch installed it in the incorrect year car and removed it. The pressure has a few heat marks but the clutch disc looks good and it comes with a brand new throw out bearing and pilot bearing. please see pictures. It looks to be in good shape over all. I also have a set of brand new avid motor mounts. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at 215-518-5962 my name is chris. 1000 for everything plus shipping
Text me for pics of flywheel clutch and motor mounts can get pics to upload

1 - 2 of 2 Posts