Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Acura rsx base
12 Posts
Hey so I have a 2003 Acura RSX Base Model Automatic and I want to swap the engine to a K24A. I have been having trouble with finding a parts list with putting a K24A in and keeping my auto trans for now. If anybody can help and tell me what I need to swap the engine with no problems I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.
wow,,I will be doing the same soon, but with 2004,gonna be checking this post,wont take long i bet ....

·
Registered
2004 Acura rsx base
12 Posts
Off the top of my head, you will need, in addition to the k24 engine

1. A harness to mate your ecu to a kpro type s ecu. Boomslang and Joel from driven used to make them also https://m.facebook.com/DrivenPerformance/

2. k20a2 throttle body
3. k20a2 exhaust and intake
4. potentially different front sway bar as the old one will contacts the new exhaust manifold or piping? not sure different reports on that one, and dependent on exhaust setup

assuming you’re leaving the engine stock. If you’re trying to a little more, you’ll need the vtec 50 degree cam gear and k20a2 oil pump. Again just trying to remember off the top of my head
thank you from FT< WORTH TEXAS, great start for me ,so i can see what prices are looking like,.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts