Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling the customer headers that are on my car, they were built by a friend that makes some of the best headers money can buy. They fit RSX type-S with a K24 but also EP3 and EM2 if they have a K24. They are in near perfect condition no dents a couple small scratches. They are full stainless. Price is $700 obo

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Wow. Nice

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Their there buddy brand new I learned big injectors are always needed at high psi levels lmk I'll try my hardest to give you the best price possible?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Who exactly made this? How is the fitment? Will it fit with the stock swaybar?

Lastly what is the diameter of the primaries/secondaries/choke?
My friend forest he used to work for Hytech exhaust, the fitment is perfect with the stock sway bar, primary's and secondays I think are 1.75 and past the 3rd collector is 2.5" I will ensure the pipes if you are really interested

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hm, any price drop? I can get brand new good quality headers online for cheaper.
Show me were you can get a header of this quality that is not made in china?? And one that is made specifically for a Rsx with a k24??? But if you are really interested in buying the headers that I'm selling witch is the point of this thread shoot me an offer and I will consider it

·
05 Type S RH Reflash LSD
2,264 Posts
Can I ask how this works with a K24 vs a K20? I'm a swap n00b but I thought the K24 would sit lower than the K20, with the same exhaust exit height, in relation to the chassis, no? Does the entire block sit higher?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.