Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just finished up a two day swap in my ep3! what a long 2 days it was too....

all in all everything went pretty flawless, though after loading the stock k24 kal (newest one) I see in the notes that the a/f ratios may b off? does anyone have a street tuned stock kal? or any advice on the one that comes with kpro? I'm still learning and kpro is one area I need to focus a lot more on ;-)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh yea totally forgot to mention that I seem to stall out after running for a while and being on the hwy and if I put in neutral and let rpm go down it stalled on me 3 times but when I parked it I left it on and it's fine.. does the ecu "learn" still? does it just need to be driven more?

·
Typical New Yorker
106 Posts
oh yea totally forgot to mention that I seem to stall out after running for a while and being on the hwy and if I put in neutral and let rpm go down it stalled on me 3 times but when I parked it I left it on and it's fine.. does the ecu "learn" still? does it just need to be driven more?
that could be a vacuum leak. happened to me all the time when i had my ek but i fixed it after changing the pcv valve (has to deal with vacuum)

hows the k24 feel?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
06' k24a2, sorry posted from my phone and was dead tired at the time...

Car feels, and sounds great. Cant wait to open the airflow up more with a decent header etc..

I've asked around and seem to get the same answer, vac leak.. thanks for the tip on the PCV, I'm pretty sure I could just pinch the hose and tell if its working though right?
Someone else said it could be an issue with the TB not being sealed properly.

I've checked and adjusted the TPS and all the sensors seem to be working correctly, so the only thing I can think of is a vac leak at this point, but still unsure. Gunna do some more testing this weekend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts