Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you believe you should have made more whp with that setup?
Yea I actually just found out that the Head has a bent exhaust valve that I literally just found so I think may have been a reason it didnt make the power that I wanted.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have been following youre build for sometime now and thought something may have happened because I have seen others have huge success with those cams. Now you should be able to break the 300

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have been following youre build for sometime now and thought something may have happened because I have seen others have huge success with those cams. Now you should be able to break the 300
Yea now the head is ported/polished along with the intake manifold so I should hopefully see some pretty large gains on my NA setup hopefully... I want that 300 if I dont get it this time im gonna just say screw it and sell it lmao did you just make a new account or how were you following my build if you dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I made my account a few days back but I have always entered as guest for years now. Also I'm always following builds with prayoonto products since I believe his program is ahead of other competitors. In December I'm getting a blue RSX and I am thinking of fully building it keeping a/c and p/s for street and weekend track use.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I made my account a few days back but I have always entered as guest for years now. Also I'm always following builds with prayoonto products since I believe his program is ahead of other competitors. In December I'm getting a blue RSX and I am thinking of fully building it keeping a/c and p/s for street and weekend track use.
well dont ever buy a custom header from them because the fabricator cant build a custom header for 2100$ for a RSX apparently... Was pretty disppointed they sent it back 2 times and it still didnt fit, it wasnt even close! It was on the steering rack it was so bad.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yeah I saw that on your other thread, it was very unprofessional coming from them. Thanks for the feedback. Anyway what timing tensioner did you end up buying or did you kept the OEM???

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I saw that on your other thread, it was very unprofessional coming from them. Thanks for the feedback. Anyway what timing tensioner did you end up buying or did you kept the OEM???

I stuck with OEM but this time I'm either gonna go Toda, Hybrid Racing, or the new Ktuned one. I haven't decided yet

·
Registered
224 Posts
I ran 93 octane on my kswapped integra. It also had 12.5:1, it didn't give me issues. You tuning your car up in NY right?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Why did you make a whole new thread for this when you already have a build thread?
I know I know... I would honestly like to get this one removed. I couldnt find it on the All Motor Page so I thought it got deleted until someone bumped it.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I ran 93 octane on my kswapped integra. It also had 12.5:1, it didn't give me issues. You tuning your car up in NY right?
Not this time no, but the first time yes. And I think the Engine has morein it now that I know I made that original 287 with a bent ass valve.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts