·
Super Master Member
2,180 Posts
why dont u manual swap it?

·
Skyline Dreaming
124 Posts
Its been done

You can do it. TSX come auto. all you need to do is swap out long blocks, retain the wiring and drive it like normal, I have personally installed a few K24a2 motors in Auto Base RSX's

·
Skyline Dreaming
124 Posts
Yeauuup you can use everything from your car just swap the long block out and have fun. It is really as easy as that.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Yeauuup you can use everything from your car just swap the long block out and have fun. It is really as easy as that.
are you sayin that u keep the rsx ecu with the tsx tranny? explain please.

·
Bracka's Bitches Bitches
3,698 Posts
with every engine swap kpro is a must.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
with an auto kpro ecu, yes you can do a k24 swap. ask djcarbine about this ecu as i have no clue on how you can go about getting this product.
you cant have an auto kpro ecu. auto ecu DO NOT accept kpro, but the 02-04 can be flashed, not the 05-06 tho. djcarbine is runnin two ecu's. the auto for the tranny and the kpro for the engine.

·
Sua Sponte
630 Posts
Look under my threads. I'm doing this build as well. You need your ecu AND a kpro ecu. You can do a K24A2 block and K20A2 head. You should look into IPT to rebuild your tranny. They are going to do mine when I send it. You can safely put 540whp on the rebuild. I'll be happy to share all my info with you to help you any way I can.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
sweet... that means a k24 frank auto? :bowdown:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
jsut get a tsx... why bother w/ k24 auto in the rsx
because how many people do? you always see the classic cars w/ auto trannies and swapped motors. rarely a tuner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts