Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

K24 RSX-S running lean

3K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  4DigitBNR32 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I am new here but I have a 2002 RSX-S with an 04 k24a2. I've changed my map sensor, tps, and o2 sensor but the car afr goes from 16 to 20. Ive also checked all my vacuum hoses (i am running an rbb intake manifold) and they are fine. Yes i have kpro Help Please!!!

#3 ·
Car is fully bolt PLM Header, short ram intake, ebay exhaust piping with apexi muffler, and 255 fuel pump. Car starts up fine for about 3 secondw then idles bounces from 300-500 and cuts off. It is on the stock tsx basemap. No CEL lights were on or then. Maybe a bad pcv valve?

#7 ·
Did you get this figured out?

The answer is blatantly obvious. You're running a Base TSX map and changed multiple sensors. Your info fed into your KPRO is not congruent with what it (the ECU) thinks should be coming in.

Even if all the new sensors are brand new and OEM, was the base map running the car in its previous state well? Like bad sensors car ran ok, got new ones and it started failing ?

If you post your KPro Kal and a few catalogs I'll take a look for you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.