Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a jdm k24a and got the auto trans when I bought it... don’t have a manual trans

i al doing the whole swap on my rsx(it’s already an automatic) is it good the auto trans for the k24a , is the one that came in the tsx type s (ik manual is better but it’s a lot of money to spend)I have the auto trans for the k24a jdm do I need a ecu or can I use the one I have... need info

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Dude, quit making new threads for the same problem. This is your 4th one for the same exact thing, and you’re posting in random sub forums. Everyone sees your threads. No one is responding because they don’t know, or because the information is available in other threads and you haven’t taken the time to search for them. I told you a month ago that the TSX trans will not mount and you bought it anyways. I also told you not to buy anything until you get Kpro or Ktuner, and you did it anyways. You need info? There are multiple swap threads on here, read them. Don’t ask people to find the threads for you. Use the search bar.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Take your car to a Honda/Acura shop and have them do the swap or whatever you need. They'll tell you what needs to get done and what parts you'll need. Don't create multiple threads in different sub-forums for the same topic. You won't get any help that way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts