Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just swapped a 06 tsx k24a2 into my 06 rsx type S. Car is running rich with check engine light was told need to get a fuel rail w/ regulator my question is which fuel rail would I need to get? And which one would work best? Any links? TIA

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No kpro at the moment was waiting til I got the fuel regulator first, shop said the oem fuel regulator wouldn’t fit due to the RBB-3 mani getting in the way?

·
Vaginal Lubrication Tech
338 Posts
the shop is full of shit or stupid as fuck.

the stock rsx fuel rail has a pulse dampner on it. its the thing in the middle that kinda looks like a regulator

in this pic the TSX rail is on top, stock RSX S rail on the bottom.

here is the bottom of the K24 fuel rail. there is nothing there.

the stock fuel pressure regulator has got the green box around it in this pic

the oem regulator is in the gas tank.

I guess the guy working on it could be fucktarded and think that the pulse dampener is a fuel pressure regulator. If he is that stupid don't let him touch your car. Any body that knows anything about cars would realize that there is no return line coming off the dampener so there is no possible way it could be a FPR.

Here are how the OEM k24a2 rail looks on the motor. The motor is an 06

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Just swapped a 06 tsx k24a2 into my 06 rsx type S. Car is running rich with check engine light was told need to get a fuel rail w/ regulator my question is which fuel rail would I need to get? And which one would work best? Any links? TIA

Did you get the codes? Anytime the check engine light comes on, get the codes first. Sometimes "mechanics" miss that step and then their imagination takes over.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts