Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 rsx type s and Currently swapping a 06 k24a2 keeping the RBB-3 intake manifold my question is I’ve read on some forums that I am able to run a 03-05 throttle body and it should be a direct fit? Is this true? I was trying to find a k20 throttle body adapter but can’t find it anywhere want to see if the accord throttle body would work in the mean time T.I.A.

·
#Inkpot
5,224 Posts
Are you unable to run the TB that was intended for the IM?

I dont remember any of this stuff off the top of my head, I used the carcepts adapter in my build.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you unable to run the TB that was intended for the IM?

I dont remember any of this stuff off the top of my head, I used the carcepts adapter in my build.
from what the shop was telling me the throttle body will not align unless we drill holes in it which I’m trying to avoid

·
#Inkpot
5,224 Posts
You said you're running the RBB mani, why not use the RBB TB?

Or just just the RBC w/t PRC TB and karcepts adapter?

Admittedly, I'm really fuzzy on what all works with what here, but aren't there some very specific tried and true routes here?

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
You said you're running the RBB mani, why not use the RBB TB?

Or just just the RBC w/t PRC TB and karcepts adapter?

Admittedly, I'm really fuzzy on what all works with what here, but aren't there some very specific tried and true routes here?
The RBB mani is drive by wire, he would need the accord tb to make it work. Or get a prb/rbc mani with type s tb.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts