Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello RSX owners...

We at Kaminari USA are now ready to begin our design process for the RSX. We are in need of an RSX in the local area (Orange County) with a stock exterior with no body damage. We will need the car for roughly 6-8 weeks.

When you get the car back, you will have the first Kaminari RSX kit, hood, and wing painted and installed on your vehicle. It will be used for ads, catalogs, and other promotional material.

The parts will be made of high pressure BASF Polyurethane.

If you are intersted, please call and ask for Ben at (800)289-5488

Please be local... not LOCO :)

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Yeah this import scene out west is getting out of hand!

mmm.. free body kit.

Even though I can't participate, may I suggest that the kit DON'T follow along the WW or the Veilside?

·
Registered
651 Posts
merlyn said:
check your e-mail....god i love west coast!
F U. :p

Kaminari-yeah-please don't make this kit look like veilside or Wings West. A big swooping front bumper that looks like someone melted it, and overdone flares and fins everywhere do not suit this car.
Take a long look at Top Secret's Front bumper, Mugen and C-West's kits. These have been ooohed and ahhhed by the majority.
Looking forward to seeing your kit.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
373 Posts
XcepTion said:
Can I just say, you guys made one of the best kits for the Celica!
I have high hopes for the RSX version...
I like that. Did you photochop the Celica kit you mentioned onto the RSX or is that your own creation?

·
Registered
648 Posts
Diesel Trout said:

I like that. Did you photochop the Celica kit you mentioned onto the RSX or is that your own creation?
Yeah... it's a photoshopped Celica Kaminari kit on the RSX. I'm sure Kaminari will come up with something even better for our cars!

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol... guess who makes the Molly kit for them? :)

Ok Ok... i'll brag a lil bit...

We make parts for Molly Designs, Rod Millen, Stillen, RK Sport, Panoz, Lockhart Phillips, Targa, Robbie Gorden, Beltech, Western, Royal Truck, andmany many other companies! We also did a few off road bodies for Ford.

Bet you didn't know that!;)

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
KaminariUSA said:
lol... guess who makes the Molly kit for them? :)

Ok Ok... i'll brag a lil bit...

We make parts for Molly Designs, Rod Millen, Stillen, RK Sport, Panoz, Lockhart Phillips, Targa, Robbie Gorden, Beltech, Western, Royal Truck, andmany many other companies! We also did a few off road bodies for Ford.

Bet you didn't know that!;)
nope. Don't give away too many trade secrets now. Merlyn may just report back to us what goes on at the shop.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
unfortunately, it's not one of your members that decided to give us the car.:)

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WIDEBODY

Can u guys pleaseeeeeeee make a widebody kit? The RSX is too skinny, seriously it really is. Widebody kits make a big difference, just dont go crazy with it. The photoshoped one looks hot but just make it wide body....thats all i ask :)

·
Registered
312 Posts
and please don't put a hole on the bumper like the mugen and C-west one. Because most of us don't use mugen intake. and make it looks like it has dirty nose, yuck!!! :(

·
M'm! M'm! Good!®
286 Posts
if u guys make a kit anywhere similar to that photoshopped celica kit on the silver rsx above...i will be forever grateful..and gladly empty out my bank account for one :D

1 - 20 of 55 Posts