Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Kaminari is roja?

Tags
kaminari roja
1K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Palisade 
#1 ·
I looked so hard at those two bodykits ,the roja and kaminari....and I swear they are indentical down to the rear bumpers and front...and side skirts, so pretty much the whole thing... Can anyone clear up the myth here for me if they are identical or what's going on. Because I am considering getting Roja lip kit, it was between that and the A-spec lip kit...but I figure they were similiar and the roja was a bit more aggressive, so anyway get back to me with your opinions :thumbsup:

#3 ·
They are different but similar. To see the biggest difference is the rear lip :thumbsup:
I like the Kaminari better :thumbsup:

#12 ·
The ro_ja juts forward more horizontally, vs. the kaminari is shorter horizontally. This is why it has a strange squished face look (kaminari) rather than a jay leno chin (ro_ja)

#15 · (Edited)
FaintReality said:
That is the roja front lip with kaminari side skirts
bbeeeeeeppp error :p

it's the hole Kaminari kit, front to back. It's park in front of my house ;)

The kaminari kit is event all around, the RO_JA front is lower cause when you install it, you insert it at the same place then the oem one. I will try to lower my car 2"3 and see if the front will have enough gap between the road and kit and take some pics. How strong is the RO_JA kit? I know the Kaminari one is freaking strong and flexible, I once got over the sidewalk and nothing crack, madly scratch but the front lip is number uno.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.