Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1521 - 1540 of 1580 Posts

·
RSX-less
3,325 Posts
Whoa. Finally remembered the password to log in. Just thought I'd stop in and say hello.

Saw Seth and Suhail at KC Comiccon and remembered to come by here again.

·
Registered
114 Posts
:wavey:

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,523
Nice. I missed out

·
Master Member
5,078 Posts
Whoa. Finally remembered the password to log in. Just thought I'd stop in and say hello.

Saw Seth and Suhail at KC Comiccon and remembered to come by here again.
Yea that was pretty cool, wandering towards bordin's booth and wait... i know that guy :rotfl:

·
RSX-less
3,325 Posts
Yea that was pretty cool, wandering towards bordin's booth and wait... i know that guy :rotfl:
Haha, was cool to see you again man. I had never been to anything like that before so I spent all day just looking at the most random things and talking to random people.

Also, once again Suhail failed to recognize who I was until 10 minutes after the fact. Haha, I'm starting to think he hates me.

·
Master Member
5,078 Posts
Haha, was cool to see you again man. I had never been to anything like that before so I spent all day just looking at the most random things and talking to random people.

Also, once again Suhail failed to recognize who I was until 10 minutes after the fact. Haha, I'm starting to think he hates me.
:rotfl: after you wandered off suhail goes duuuuuuuuuude i feel like shit every time i see him i never realize who it is...

how'd you end up liking it? i generally get a lot of enjoyment out of looking at everything. people make some really cool costumes anymore, makes me want to do something but i'll be irritated if it's not great... also generally find there's a good deal of neat people to talk to there as well.

·
RSX-less
3,325 Posts
:rotfl: after you wandered off suhail goes duuuuuuuuuude i feel like shit every time i see him i never realize who it is...

how'd you end up liking it? i generally get a lot of enjoyment out of looking at everything. people make some really cool costumes anymore, makes me want to do something but i'll be irritated if it's not great... also generally find there's a good deal of neat people to talk to there as well.
He should feel like shit. Haha but seriously I see him once every 4 or so years so it's cool. Although you were able to recognize me easily.. hmm... haha :fistbump:

I had a blast. Everyone is very friendly and did not hesitate to talk about their work, costume, the celeb guests or even explain to me the various things I did not understand. Which was a lot because honestly there were tons of things I didn't understand.

It's a nice change of scene, I know car guys are generally nice but there are aways some douchebags in the scene at meets. I did not meet anyone who I would call an asshole. Everyone, I mean everyone, was super freaking nice. I was expecting some sarcastic answers to my questions because I know I had some dumb ones haha.

Most of the costumes were really good. There was just so many Harley Quinns and Deadpools geez. haha Close 3rd was Dr. Who.

·
Master Member
5,078 Posts
ahahhahahah well i don't come across near as many people in a year as suhail does so we'll say that's why. plus i dunno i see photos of you every so often on facebook soooooooo i have a general idea of who you are lol.

i love the comic con folks... like you're experience that's been mine. everyone is always super nice, willing to talk blah blah blah. i mean hell if i can talk to people it must not be that bad considering how anti social i am in person ahhaha.

normally whatever movie is big that year is the bulk of the costumes you'll generally see. the iron man guys always show up in their stuff because well... they've got a crap load of work in them. i didn't take as many photos with people or of people this year as i probably should have. there was some really good costumes. one of my favs was the guys from space balls. i think they were there friday...

i'm curious what you didn't understand... i'm assuming why something is popular or why people buy something lol.

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,529
I have a great time for the past couple I've been to.

Think I might be too picky to really get souvenirs lol.

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,531
:wait:

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,535
Jelly of both honestly

·
Registered
114 Posts
Ya, both look good.

That a new 335? Well... 340I I think it is now...

Rarely get on here it seems anymore, but been looking into a 335i. Coworker with an 07 was thinking about selling, but appears to have changed his mind. After researching a ton, really liking them. Probably stick around that range though. With keeping foot in door of housing market, can't afford too much.

·
Master Member
5,078 Posts
welcome to being an adult gokumono, home ownership has pro's and con's... biggest con is cost lol.

suhail... fucks sake man resize that shit.

fade... looks sharp, interesting idea on the front bumper how it come up over the headlights like that. kinda odd how the hood is just like a straight line cut instead of having some kind of shape to it.

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,540
It's pretty dead on here lol.

Like Seff said above, we started our own Groupme chat, so most of the chat happens there and not here

1521 - 1540 of 1580 Posts