Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 302 Posts

·
The $15 T-shirt jerk.
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE: Pics from the car in the salvage lot 11/14/2008 on page 11.

PICS OF ACCIDENT ON PAGE 10.
UPDATE: sadly, i crashed my car. my whole front end is smashed and all the CF is broken. not sure if it will be total'd, but if i can, i will do my best to bring it back to life. wish me luck? lol. i miss my damn car! #@!1183y41#[email protected]$!!%$BB!!!!!!!!1

UPDATE: NEW PICS ON PAGE 7.
AND BY THE WAY, BEFORE YOU GO ADVISING ON THE GRILL AND WHEELS, THE GRILL IS GOING BLACK, AND WHEELS ARE ON THE LIST AS WELL. OTHER SMALL CHANGES AS WELL, BUT WILL REMAIN ORIGINAL. THANKS FOR LOOKING.

so here are a few new pics of my 02. all opinions welcome of course, even the that hatredness because you can never get rid of it anyway. ENJOY :thumbsup:

edit:
EXTERIOR:
ROSSO CORSA FERRARI RED/NBP
TYPE R FRONT LIP
MUGEN REP SIDES
MUGEN REP REAR MOLDED LIP
SEIBON HOOD
SEIBON FENDERS
SEIBON WING
JDM HONDA TYPE R LAMPS
JDM REP FOGS
10K HID's
SPORTMAX 002 WHEELS 16"

WAITING FOR:
MY H's
GRILL PAINTED BLACK
AND TRYING TO DECIDE BETWEEN VOLKS CE28N OR TE37, EITHER ONE IN BLACK WITH TIMEATTACK..

·
The $15 T-shirt jerk.
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Banned
213 Posts
love the concept...but i think 17" red rota gt3's would be nice and paint the fenders your stock red color then it would be even cleaner but good job nonetheless.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Is the rear lip kit molded to the rear bumper? That looks clean. I think it would also look good if you just did honda red badges in the front and rear. the red A in the front doesn't look that great. Everything else looks good though I like it.

·
The $15 T-shirt jerk.
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
clean.those sport max wheels?

edit.my bads read ur profile:)
yeah, looking for new wheels though. thinking of getting something black with a red time attack look...but dunno yet =/

·
The $15 T-shirt jerk.
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
love the concept...but i think 17" red rota gt3's would be nice and paint the fenders your stock red color then it would be even cleaner but good job nonetheless.
thanks bro. yeah, i hear about getting my fenders painted, i will eventually, but not ready to yet. lol

·
The $15 T-shirt jerk.
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is the rear lip kit molded to the rear bumper? That looks clean. I think it would also look good if you just did honda red badges in the front and rear. the red A in the front doesn't look that great. Everything else looks good though I like it.
oh yeah, definatly. the front grill is getting painted back to black and waiting on some badges to pop up on this site...hopefully someone gets rid of a good set soon, haha, but thanks for the credit. :thumbsup:

oh, and yeah, the rear lip is molded.

interesting. i like it :)
thank you thank you :thumbsup:

damn. original and sexy cklean.
thanks man :thumbsup:

·
The $15 T-shirt jerk.
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:beerchug:
wow, it looks so badass with the rear lip molded

sickkk :drool:
haha, man, i been waiting for that kind of opinion on the rear lip, lol. reason why it even got molded in the first place was because it wouldnt fit nicely since its a mugen replica, so molding would be best, and so we did, lol. thanks bro

1 - 20 of 302 Posts