Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

241 - 260 of 300 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
O.O what happened ?! lol i always see you driving around vegas. you went through US. flag colors. not in order though haha! blue, white, and finally red. but damn the back of your car is sexy.

·
The $15 T-shirt jerk.
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #242
O.O what happened ?! lol i always see you driving around vegas. you went through US. flag colors. not in order though haha! blue, white, and finally red. but damn the back of your car is sexy.
haha, i didnt even think about that, im not even patriotic, lol. i rear ended an expedition pretty bad. miss my car, im disappointed i never got around to changing the wheels, i hated those damn wheels, lol

·
Registered
66 Posts
fckk tht sux. i remember when i got into an accident. i got my passenger door smashed right in. i got it fixed though. i think ive seen ur car when i went to vegas this summer. i think you should try to keep her.

·
The $15 T-shirt jerk.
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #244
fckk tht sux. i remember when i got into an accident. i got my passenger door smashed right in. i got it fixed though. i think ive seen ur car when i went to vegas this summer. i think you should try to keep her.
yeah, you probly did see it around, lol. i really want to keep it and get it fixed, but im not sure whats going to happen. the damges are over $10,000.00s, i doubt they'll fix it at all. they probly will just total it. :(

·
The $15 T-shirt jerk.
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #246
hopefully u can sell a lot of your parts and basically get out of it what you can. sorry to see that man. good luck
yeah, i hope so too, thanks man :thumbsup:

·
The $15 T-shirt jerk.
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #248
First off, sorry about your loss.

Second, if you do part keep us posted and do you think they would let you pull the headlights?

Again, really sorry to hear about your loss.
thanks man.

if i can part out, i will definitely keep everyone posted. but the headlights are botch cracked bro...you wouldnt want them, lol

·
The $15 T-shirt jerk.
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #250
Sorry to see it RIP

I have a quick question for you though ... Where did you get the mugen lip for the 02-04 model / did you have difficulties making it fit?

I am thinking about doing the same paint style on the spoiler for my ssm looks good!

Again sorry about the loss
i actually bought the rear lip off of someone here on CRSX who happened to be local for me here in vegas. fitment was not bad, but i decided to have it molded in since no one else had it done (to my knowledge). make sure you keep us posted on the progress of your car man :thumbsup:

thanks. :beerchug:

·
In Serious Need Of Mods
1,041 Posts
Sad to see another bite the dust.. I also got my rear molded.. Due to my rear bumper getting repainted anywayz and the fitment was a bit off... So as far as i know u were the first and i will be the second:p i wont have a cf hatch but my spoiler will be cf and the sides will be color matched.. I cant wait my car will back this friday.. Thanx for the inspiration. Hopefully this wont keep u out of the car seen.. Hope for the best.. Dont give up!!!!

·
The $15 T-shirt jerk.
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #252
Sad to see another bite the dust.. I also got my rear molded.. Due to my rear bumper getting repainted anywayz and the fitment was a bit off... So as far as i know u were the first and i will be the second:p i wont have a cf hatch but my spoiler will be cf and the sides will be color matched.. I cant wait my car will back this friday.. Thanx for the inspiration. Hopefully this wont keep u out of the car seen.. Hope for the best.. Dont give up!!!!
good to hear it bro, make sure you keep me posted when you get it back, cant wait to see the outcome man :beerchug:

·
The $15 T-shirt jerk.
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #253
i visited the lot today to get some of my parts off the car before they crush it =/

here are what it looks like right now. notice it getting man-handled by some asshole with a forklift. lol. sucks.

·
Swollen Member
1,890 Posts
for some reason, it reminds me of batman.... not the batmobile, but more like...a car...wearing a batman costume... haha. im not making sense.

sorry for ur loss.

·
Super Moderator
430,556 Posts
man that suck, sorry for your lost man, good luck on your next project and hope it doesnt end up like this. car was pretty nice too

·
Rub a Dub Dub!!!
3,452 Posts
if you can, resurrect that bad boy, sorry for your lost bro

241 - 260 of 300 Posts