Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

261 - 280 of 300 Posts

·
The $15 T-shirt jerk.
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #264
thanks a lot for the comments guys. i wish i could bring it back. i asked if i can buy it back and they said no. theyre crushing the car. they wouldnt even let me buy my engine block either.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Ouch sorry to hear... thats kidna bs not letting you buy it back. You would of made some money on the mods, hood, trunk,rear lip and wing.

Good Luck on your next car.

·
The $15 T-shirt jerk.
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #267
Ouch sorry to hear... thats kidna bs not letting you buy it back. You would of made some money on the mods, hood, trunk,rear lip and wing.

Good Luck on your next car.
yeah. thanks bro. i actually get to keep a few parts. but i wish theyd let me keep or buy back my block. lol

damn dude was it that much to fix again?
yeah, the estimate was 11,400 to fix. bent chassis. engine sat sideways kinda. and a bunch of other crap. suckss.

·
The $15 T-shirt jerk.
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #270

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
ur car looks angry! Sorry about the crash man, good luck with insurance. Hopefully you get a decent amount, so you can start a new project!!! Do i hear EVO X?

·
The $15 T-shirt jerk.
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #274
ur car looks angry! Sorry about the crash man, good luck with insurance. Hopefully you get a decent amount, so you can start a new project!!! Do i hear EVO X?
thanks bro. idk about the X, thats a little outta my taste for right now, lol. or i should say, wallet budget.

dude that sux u cant at least buy the block that would be a great block for a project car
yeah, tell me about it. i offered to buy it back and they said no :shakehead:bsflag:

·
The $15 T-shirt jerk.
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #275
s2k ANDDD gs300??? o_O
how ballin are you man?
lol, not ballin at all. im actually buying a friends 2000 S2k for pretty cheap, and the GS3 is a 2nd gen, so would only run me about 10k for the GS. lets say, overall, about 20K for a s2k and a GS, however, if i find an ls430 for a good price, then thats what ill get.

S2K = toy joy
GS3/LS430 = weekend peeeeimp!
:thumbsup:

·
433 whp 361 tq @ 16 psi
322 Posts
they let you pull the cf hatch or is there any iterior part out? if so lemme know im local and could pay cash ^^

·
You're a few years late
1,103 Posts
thanks a lot for the comments guys. i wish i could bring it back. i asked if i can buy it back and they said no. theyre crushing the car. they wouldnt even let me buy my engine block either.
lol they arnt going to crush it, they are going to make bank off it. i bet fix it on the cheap and sell it still with a clean title

·
The $15 T-shirt jerk.
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #279
bro gonna sell that lip? rear lip
its molded into the rear bumper bro..

they let you pull the cf hatch or is there any iterior part out? if so lemme know im local and could pay cash ^^
they arent letting me take anything i cant replace man. unless you want that rear bumper with the mugen rep lip molded in? but we'd have to make a deal for your oem trade and cash..

·
The $15 T-shirt jerk.
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #280
lol they arnt going to crush it, they are going to make bank off it. i bet fix it on the cheap and sell it still with a clean title
i figured that also. which would be real shady since its got a bent chasis..

261 - 280 of 300 Posts