Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been a long time Meguiars user, but am thinking of trying out the Klasse system....just curious if any of you use it and what your experience has been with this product.

Here is a link with some info on Klasse:
http://el1snako.tripod.com/id220.htm

·
Registered
637 Posts
AIO is a fantastic product, the SG can be a bear to work with, but it lasts FOREVER! The look will be a little more reflective, but lack some of the warmth of your normally meguiars detailed vehicle. You will not be dissappointed in the Klasse products and you can even incorporate your meguiars products into the system. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
20,800 Posts
pee-wee said:
I have been a long time Meguiars user, but am thinking of trying out the Klasse system....
Hahahaha. Man, access to Zaino is so much easier for you neighbour :p

Klasse is another top-notch synthetic polymer. You'll find the same pros and cons as what you've seen on my car.

Pros: Longevity, durability, ease of application, anti-static
Cons: Lack of color depth, initial investment, availability

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I've been using Klasse for the past couple years. So easy to use and one bottle of each will last you forever.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Klasse rocks!!!

Klasse works on paint, plastics, rims and glass. The paint on my car look great and my rims are easy to clean since you can you use klasse on rims. The best part is that Klasse repels dust and dirt. Zaino may give you a better shine but the car will get dirty quicker since it does not repell dust very well. The best part is you can add carnuba wax on top to increase the shine.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
i just used it and the results were good.

does anyone know what kind of detail spray would be good to go with this stuff? i need something that is not too static like the klasse is.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
another update on the AIO and Sealer Glaze. after normal use of my car for about a week i went to wash and it was amazingly easy to wash and also when dried it looked just like it did after the original detail process. when i was rinsing the car the water fell right off the car.

as far as looks, for those who like the deep wet look you will get from a good carnuba, you will probably not like the klasse. i would say it gives the car a good looking shine and makes the car really easy to take care of. if anyone has any questions just ask.

·
Quack Quack
991 Posts
I just bought the concours kit from properautocare.com. Looking forward to trying it.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
jstn said:

as far as looks, for those who like the deep wet look you will get from a good carnuba, you will probably not like the klasse. i would say it gives the car a good looking shine and makes the car really easy to take care of. if anyone has any questions just ask.
You can layer Carnuba on top of the Klasse SG if that is the look you are going for.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
i did that on a panel to see the differences in ease of care (washing, repelling dirt ect.) it did result in a nice deep shine. and i will update on the care aspect if anyone actually cares besides me.

·
Quack Quack
991 Posts
Well, I used the system, and I like how it looks. The AIO by itself wasn't terribly impressive. My car actually looked kind of...well, dull and dry. But then I slapped that sealer on, and wow. Night and day, really. Looks awesome. And it wasn't hard to use at all. I just wiped the AIO on and wiped it off, and then sealed the entire car and buffed it 10 minutes later. Came right off. Good stuff. I'm looking forward to seeing how it holds up over time.

·
Quack Quack
991 Posts
Take it back. The reflection is great, but when the sun shines directly on the paint...it doesn't look so hot. Kind of grayish. In the shade and at night, the black looks awesome.

·
Registered
3,813 Posts
use p21s after a few coats of the klasse. works well!

·
Go Hokies!!!
407 Posts
so you are using different products are on your car..i thought you are suppose to use the same system on your car? sorry for the noob question

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
angryface said:
so you are using different products are on your car..i thought you are suppose to use the same system on your car? sorry for the noob question
waxes and acrylic sealants are different products and can be used together, but only in the right order. you cannot aplly a wax and then apply klasse all in one because the klasse cannot bond to wax. so the correct way to do it is apply klasse to the paint, then apply a wax over the klasse.

sorry if that seems confusing. if you dont understand i will try to make it more clear.

·
Go Hokies!!!
407 Posts
i thought a wax protects the paint, why would you need to put an acrylic sealant like klass

1 - 20 of 28 Posts