Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have a nitrous kit installed with kpro, what flash are you running while the nitrous kit isn't spraying? Like if you are just driving down the road normally, would you be running like a hondata-4 flash assume you just have basic bolt-ons to go w/ your nitrous? I see that the kpro retards the timing when the nitrous switch gets activated, does that mean you can to wire something into the ecu?

·
ECU Tuner
3,588 Posts
rmh_158 said:
If you have a nitrous kit installed with kpro, what flash are you running while the nitrous kit isn't spraying? Like if you are just driving down the road normally, would you be running like a hondata-4 flash assume you just have basic bolt-ons to go w/ your nitrous? I see that the kpro retards the timing when the nitrous switch gets activated, does that mean you can to wire something into the ecu?
You are running whatever calibration works best for your car. If you want the K-Pro to control nitrous, you need to tap into two contacts (suggested are B16 to arm the system and E21 to control the nitous solenoid) and enable nitrous control. You then set nitrous engagement conditions, fuel enrichment, and ignition retarding. Note that those are separate from the fuel and ignition maps because, after all, you do not always use nitrous.

·
don't know
614 Posts
should have k-pro in the next 2 weeks. and the first thing im doing is hooking my nitrous up to k-pro. i already have the 2 wires that go to the ECU hanging right where they will go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.