Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, i haven't posted much here as you can see but I just installed kpro on my 06 MMG type s, now i've street tuned and I realized that I'm only using columns 8 and 9 in kmanager for ignition and fuel as they're the only ones being highlighted during my review of my datalogs. I have my AF running pretty good at WOT and no knocks at WOT i just need to tune out a few random knocks that happen during daily driving. But back to the main question, should i only be using columns 8 and 9 because I keep hearing that NA cars use columns 8-10 but it doesn't seem like my car is using 10 at all... I can't post up a datalog and my kal right now but i will as soon as I can because everyone here seems helpful. I plan on going super in the not too distant future and thats when I plan on paying for a good tune but anyways yeah... thanks for reading the long post lol

CLIFFS NOTES: I street tuned using columns 8 and 9 but I keep hearing that NA cars use columns 8-10 but it doesn't seem like my car is using 10 at all should i be editing it in my kal?

·
04 RSX Type-S
632 Posts
yes

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i swear i've searched this question in like 50 different ways lol, maybe i just suck at searching idk... it works most of the time, anyways.. so saying i've tuned AF and knock out at WOT using just columns 8 and 9 what should I do now? add fuel in 8,9 and take away in 10 and just datalog until i get a good af? anyways sorry, i did search and read the kpro FAQ's and how to's and all that good stuff but didn't come over any answer to this question... and i know my AF isn't perfect but I'm just glad I have it closer as its still a work in progress..

Attachments

·
From B to K
670 Posts
When I was researching KPro, I took some notes and remebered writing some of this down...Unfortunately for you, I don't know where they are

Fortunately for you, it's in here...http://www.pencomputing.com/rsx/The_Hondata_KPro103.htm

"- Columns one and two represent deceleration.

- Columns three and four represent idling

- Columns three to seven are the cruising range.

- Columns eight to ten are the full throttle "power" columns.

- Columns 11 to 16 are boost columns."

So, yeah, column 10 is part of N/A, I guess.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah i've read that and thats the weird thing, you know how when you go through your datalog it shows which columns its using? for me it only highlights 8 and 9 at WOT no matter the RPM.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts