Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall, I’m going a different route and am letting this go. It’s the ceramic coated DC sports race header for the 02-04 RSX type s. It has roughly 3,000 miles on it but hardly ANY WEAR. I will include a 90 degree defouler with it as well as the manifold and collector gasket dc sports provided when purchased new. To anyone curious on its performance, let me tell you from experience, it’s worth it. Sure it’s a budget header, some say the old design it has holds you back, some say it makes a huge difference, some say nothing. When I had a injen cai, Invidia Q300, the DCRH, hondata reflash, thermal gaskets, and a prc intake manifold; it was night and day difference. I don’t want to ramble but just making it clear to any and all curious, this header is a excellent option and really makes the vtec pop. I am pricing it at $200 PLUS SHIPPING. I can’t imagine shipping being more then $30 but I’m willing to find out to anyone interested. Payments will either be PayPal AS FRIEND AND FAMILY ONLY! I’m not waiting for the funds to clear because I’m not paying for shipping out of my pocket, THEN getting paid. So if you are interested just send me a text at 316-7three0-8200. I will be taking it off this weekend but looks exactly how it should, here’s some pics I took today. Let me know!

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess I don’t know how to edit my post but the header has roughly 10-13,000 miles on it. NOT 3,000

1 - 2 of 2 Posts